Statement on Political Violence in Washington D.C.
Tragically, our children are watching adults behave badly and threaten the foundations of our Republic. This violence is absolutely unacceptable and all leaders, regardless of partisan lean, must condemn it. Instead of this dangerous display, our focus should be unity and progress. We need to be building a better Wisconsin and a better America, not committing senseless acts of violence.
Our children deserve a better future than what we are witnessing today. Restoring educational outcomes, critical thinking, and civic understanding are core elements of my candidacy. We will guarantee Wisconsin students their inalienable rights to a premier fully-funded education, learning experiences that result in achievement, and liberty to form opinions and make decisions based on truth and fact. Through education, we can heal together.
Shandowlyon for State Superintendent
- Two Priests Blame Antifa for Capitol Riot - Henry Redman - Jan 20th, 2021
- Black History and the Trump Uprising - Isiah Holmes - Jan 18th, 2021
- Authorities Monitoring State Capitol - WPR Staff - Jan 17th, 2021
- Statement Relating to 2018 Contribution to Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) - Wisconsin REALTORS® Association - Jan 17th, 2021
- Op Ed: Scott Fitzgerald Has Very Bad Week - James Rowen - Jan 17th, 2021
- Uihleins Gave $4 Million to Group Pushing Capitol Rally - Melanie Conklin - Jan 16th, 2021
- Campaign Cash: State Businesses Supported Group Pushing Capitol Rally - Wisconsin Democracy Campaign - Jan 14th, 2021
- GOP State Legislators Asked Pence to Not Certify Election - Melanie Conklin - Jan 14th, 2021
- Wisconsin Delegation Votes Party Line on Impeachment - Rob Mentzer - Jan 14th, 2021
- Rep. Hintz: Condemns Republican Legislators’ Lies and Dangerous Rhetoric - State Rep. Gordon Hintz - Jan 14th, 2021
Read more about Chaos at the Capitol here