Statement from Marcus Performing Arts Center
The Marcus Performing Arts Center is committed to the safety of our patrons, resident partners, artists, volunteers and staff is of the highest priority. With the public health emergency declared by Wisconsin Gov. Evers due to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and as a precautionary measure, the Marcus Center is cancelling Yamato: The Drummers of Japan scheduled for Friday, March 13, 2020. Refunds are being automatically processed for all ticket buyers.
Additionally, the Marcus Center is working closely with our resident partners as they also announce cancellations or postponement of events scheduled to be at the Marcus Center in the near future. All patrons with questions or concerns around Milwaukee Symphony, First Stage or Florentine Opera events should contact the organizations directly.
Updates regarding other events currently scheduled at the Marcus Center will be shared as soon as details are finalized.
- WI Daily: 232 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 16th, 2021
- About The CDC’s New Mask Guidance - Erik Gunn - May 16th, 2021
- WI Daily: 550 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 16th, 2021
- WI Daily: 513 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 14th, 2021
- Fully Vaccinated People Can Resume Activities Without Masks - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - May 14th, 2021
- Bill Would Ban UW-System Vaccine Requirements - Henry Redman - May 14th, 2021
- WI Daily: 485 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 13th, 2021
- State Approves COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids 12 and Older - Erik Gunn - May 13th, 2021
- Brewers Home Games to be at Full Capacity Beginning June 25 - Milwaukee Brewers - May 13th, 2021
- Milwaukee Removing Most COVID-19 Restrictions on June 15th - Jeramey Jannene - May 13th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here