Statement from Marcus Performing Arts Center
The Marcus Performing Arts Center is committed to the safety of our patrons, resident partners, artists, volunteers and staff is of the highest priority. With the public health emergency declared by Wisconsin Gov. Evers due to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and as a precautionary measure, the Marcus Center is cancelling Yamato: The Drummers of Japan scheduled for Friday, March 13, 2020. Refunds are being automatically processed for all ticket buyers.
Additionally, the Marcus Center is working closely with our resident partners as they also announce cancellations or postponement of events scheduled to be at the Marcus Center in the near future. All patrons with questions or concerns around Milwaukee Symphony, First Stage or Florentine Opera events should contact the organizations directly.
Updates regarding other events currently scheduled at the Marcus Center will be shared as soon as details are finalized.
- Why Are Bars Still Open? - Graham Kilmer - Jul 14th, 2020
- City Hall: Don’t Call 911 On City Mask Mandate - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- Johnson Opposes More Economic Stimulus Funding - Rob Mentzer - Jul 14th, 2020
- MATC to Stream Virtual Commencement Beginning July 24; Ceremony to Air on Milwaukee PBS Aug. 1-2 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Jul 14th, 2020
- WI Daily: New High, 964 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- AG Kaul & Multistate Coalition Urging the U.S. Senate to Increase Childcare Funding in Next Federal Stimulus Package - Josh Kaul - Jul 14th, 2020
- Back in the News: Wisconsin Behind on COVID-19 Testing - Bruce Murphy - Jul 14th, 2020
- Milwaukee Public Schools Releases School Reopening Recommendation - Milwaukee Public Schools - Jul 13th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Early Indicators Are “Very Troubling” - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 13th, 2020
- Common Council unanimous in approving citywide masking policy - Ald. JoCasta Zamarripa - Jul 13th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here