Statement by the Milwaukee Bucks and Fiserv Forum
MILWAUKEE (May 31, 2020) – We are distraught and angered by the senseless death of George Floyd, but we know this is not an isolated case. Racial biases, abuses of power and injustices continue to plague communities throughout the country, including Milwaukee. There needs to be more accountability.
As an organization, we remain deeply committed to address issues of social injustice and to make meaningful change for African-Americans and all marginalized members of our community.
- Protesters Call for Justice for Vanessa Guillen - Urban Milwaukee - Jul 5th, 2020
- Group Repainting Defund Mural, MPD Watches - Urban Milwaukee - Jul 5th, 2020
- Protest Day 37: Marches, Celebrations, Calls For Justice - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 4th, 2020
- Rep. Brostoff’s Livestream From Tonight’s March - Urban Milwaukee - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Florists For Social Justice at Sherman Phoenix - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- This Weekends Protests Against Police Brutality - Graham Kilmer - Jul 3rd, 2020
- “Defund The Police” Becomes “Defend The Police” - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Protesters Enter the Cheesecake Factory at Mayfair - Urban Milwaukee - Jul 2nd, 2020
- City Hall: Should Police Report Every Time They Draw Weapon? - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
- Giannis Protest Mural Planned for Bay View Bar - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
Read more about George Floyd Protests here