Statement by President-elect Joe Biden
I am honored and humbled by the trust the American people have placed in me and Vice President-elect Harris.
In the face of unprecedented obstacles, a record number of Americans voted. Proving once again, that democracy beats deep in the heart of America.
With the campaign over, it’s time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation.
It’s time for America to unite. And to heal.
We are the United States of America. And there’s nothing we can’t do, if we do it together.
- Legislature Refuses to Change Absentee Vote Counting Law - Nora Eckert - Dec 5th, 2020
- Supreme Court Won’t Hear Lawsuit to Overturn Election - Graham Kilmer - Dec 4th, 2020
- Trump Sues Again, This Time in Milwaukee and Dane Counties - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 4th, 2020
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Won’t Hear Trump Lawsuit - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 3rd, 2020
- Trump Files Second Suit Seeking to Throw Out Wisconsin Election - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 3rd, 2020
- Data Wonk: Trump’s Lawyers vs Democracy - Bruce Thompson - Dec 2nd, 2020
- Back in the News: Johnson Privately Concedes Biden Won - Bruce Murphy - Dec 2nd, 2020
- Kaul Blasts Republicans Disputing Election - Melanie Conklin - Dec 2nd, 2020
- State Elections Commission Gets Testy - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 1st, 2020
- Sidney Powell Files Suit to Overturn State Election - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 1st, 2020
Read more about 2020 General Election here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Biden for President
Biden for President Announces Latino Leadership Committee Co-Chaired by Former Secretaries Ken Salazar and Hilda L. SolisJul 3rd, 2020 by Biden for President
The Latino Leadership Committee Will Consist of State and Local Leaders from Across the Country to Mobilize the Latino Vote