State Building Commission Approves Key Projects
Design and construction of UW-Milwaukee Sandburg Hall renovation project.
- Design and construction of UW-Milwaukee Sandburg Hall renovation project, UW-Platteville Boebel Hall addition and renovation phase II, and UW-River Falls Dairy Plant remodel;
- Release of Building Trust Funds to complete the design of Waupun Correctional Behavior Health Unit/Life Safety improvements, Juvenile Corrections Regional Facilities, and Mendota Mental Health Juvenile Treatment Center;
- Grant release for 18 Department of Natural Resources Friends Group projects and the completion of Medical College of Wisconsin regional schools; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects located in 13 counties across the state for the Departments of Administration, Corrections, Military Affairs, Natural Resources, Health Services, and the UW-System.
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Tony Evers and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Patrick Testin;
- State Representative Jill Billings;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born; and
- Citizen member Summer Strand
Office of the Governor
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Tony Evers
"Ensuring that their families will continue to have health insurance coverage after a tragedy is the least we can do for fallen heroes and their families."
"State Representative Tregoning was a dedicated public servant, active in his community, and a great advocate for farmers across our state."
The new appointee will serve for the remainder of the unexpired term that ends January 2021.