State Building Commission Approves Key Projects
Design and construction of UW-Milwaukee Sandburg Hall renovation project.
- Design and construction of UW-Milwaukee Sandburg Hall renovation project, UW-Platteville Boebel Hall addition and renovation phase II, and UW-River Falls Dairy Plant remodel;
- Release of Building Trust Funds to complete the design of Waupun Correctional Behavior Health Unit/Life Safety improvements, Juvenile Corrections Regional Facilities, and Mendota Mental Health Juvenile Treatment Center;
- Grant release for 18 Department of Natural Resources Friends Group projects and the completion of Medical College of Wisconsin regional schools; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects located in 13 counties across the state for the Departments of Administration, Corrections, Military Affairs, Natural Resources, Health Services, and the UW-System.
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Tony Evers and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Patrick Testin;
- State Representative Jill Billings;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born; and
- Citizen member Summer Strand
Office of the Governor