St. Ann Center Temporarily Closes March 18
Both campuses to close through at least April 5 as COVID-19 precaution.
St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care will temporarily close its two campuses as a precautionary measure related to coronavirus (COVID-19). The Stein Campus, 2801 E. Morgan Ave., and the Bucyrus Campuses, 2450 W. North Ave., will be closed Wednesday, March 18, through at least Sunday, April 5.
St. Ann Center, an all-ages day care facility, serves a population particularly vulnerable to the coronavirus (COVID-19), including fragile elders and adults with disabilities. The center also operates an early childhood education program and provides before- and after-school care for young school-aged children. The closure was announced today to give parents and other caregivers an opportunity to make other arrangements.
Closures will include St. Ann Center’s adult day care program, childcare program, overnight respite program, bathing service, aquatic center, physical and occupational therapy service, massage therapy program and the community medical clinics and special needs dental clinic.
No clients or staff at either of St. Ann Center’s two campuses have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 or believe they have been exposed to the virus.
For updates, please visit stanncenter.org and facebook.com/stanncenter.
- WI Daily: Wisconsin Reports Biggest One-Day COVID-19 Case Increase - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 4th, 2020
- Beware of Contact Tracing Scams - Bridgit Bowden - Jul 4th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Spread Keeps Accelerating in Wisconsin - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Milwaukee Moves Backward In Fight Against COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- State Unemployment Insurance System Failing Many - Bram Sable-Smith - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Racial Disparities Found in Safer-At-Home Arrests - Edgar Mendez - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Johnson Discusses Small Business Recovery at Axios Virtual Event - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Jul 3rd, 2020
- The City of Milwaukee Phase 4 Assessment Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 3rd, 2020
- WI Daily: 14-Day Positive Case Rate Continues Upward Climb - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
- City Hall: What Should Or Shouldn’t Be in Milwaukee Mask Mandate? - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here