Restore Confidence in our Elections
MADISON, Wis. – Regardless of any election’s outcome, it is imperative that every citizen be confident in the honesty and integrity of what is inarguably one of our most valuable constitutional rights.
A great number of irregularities have taken place leading up to and including this past Election Day that have breached the trust of the electorate and created an environment of no-confidence in the outcomes of the November 3rd election.
The only way to restore that trust and confidence is to perform a complete and in-depth investigative audit of the election at to hold off on certifying the election results until the investigation is complete.
The WI Election Commission ignore state law and refused to deactivate the eligibility of more than 230,000 unverified names on the voter list. Clerks in Milwaukee and Dane Counties colluded to nearly 250,000 individuals to the “Indefinitely Confined” voter list. Officials in the City of Madison defied state law and a court ruling and began voting weeks ahead of the time allowed by law. Third Party candidates were kept off the ballot to protect the “chosen party” candidates. This is just the beginning of the list.
If an investigation shows these action affected the outcome of the election, we need to either declare this past election null and void and hold a new election or require our Electoral College Delegates to correct the injustice with their votes.
“If we do not take actin now to enforce our election laws and restore confidence in the outcomes, we will create an environment wherein each side tries to “out-cheat” the other to get to victory an We the People will lose permanent control as we fall victim to government of, by, and for the party,” said Sanfelippo
- Murphy’s Law: The Vanishing Courage of Mike Gallagher - Bruce Murphy - May 11th, 2021
- Op Ed: Liz Cheney’s Profile In Courage - Dave Cieslewicz - May 9th, 2021
- Spindell Gets Second Term on Elections Commission - Henry Redman - Apr 30th, 2021
- A Tale of Two Elections - Melanie Conklin - Apr 26th, 2021
- Elections Commission Head Saw No Problems in Green Bay - Megan Hart - Mar 31st, 2021
- ‘Kraken’ Lawsuits Not Based on Facts - Graham Kilmer - Mar 23rd, 2021
- Republicans Attack Zuckerberg Election Grants Again - Shawn Johnson - Mar 11th, 2021
- Supreme Court Brushes Off Trump Election Challenge - Graham Kilmer - Mar 8th, 2021
- U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Wisconsin ‘Kraken’ Suit - Graham Kilmer - Mar 1st, 2021
- Op Ed: Waukesha Republicans’ Pillow Paranoia - James Wigderson - Feb 25th, 2021
Read more about 2020 General Election here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by State Rep. Joe Sanfelippo
Unfortunately, Zamarripa continues to send out misleading statements despite Sanfelippo having corrected her false narrative.
Traffic and engineering experts say modernizing the I-94 east/west corridor is needed to realize the safety features, reduced congestion and operational capabilities of both the Marquette and Zoo interchanges.