Restore Confidence in our Elections
MADISON, Wis. – Regardless of any election’s outcome, it is imperative that every citizen be confident in the honesty and integrity of what is inarguably one of our most valuable constitutional rights.
A great number of irregularities have taken place leading up to and including this past Election Day that have breached the trust of the electorate and created an environment of no-confidence in the outcomes of the November 3rd election.
The only way to restore that trust and confidence is to perform a complete and in-depth investigative audit of the election at to hold off on certifying the election results until the investigation is complete.
The WI Election Commission ignore state law and refused to deactivate the eligibility of more than 230,000 unverified names on the voter list. Clerks in Milwaukee and Dane Counties colluded to nearly 250,000 individuals to the “Indefinitely Confined” voter list. Officials in the City of Madison defied state law and a court ruling and began voting weeks ahead of the time allowed by law. Third Party candidates were kept off the ballot to protect the “chosen party” candidates. This is just the beginning of the list.
If an investigation shows these action affected the outcome of the election, we need to either declare this past election null and void and hold a new election or require our Electoral College Delegates to correct the injustice with their votes.
“If we do not take actin now to enforce our election laws and restore confidence in the outcomes, we will create an environment wherein each side tries to “out-cheat” the other to get to victory an We the People will lose permanent control as we fall victim to government of, by, and for the party,” said Sanfelippo
- Tempers Flare, Monty Python Crack Offered at Recount - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 25th, 2020
- Recount an Insult to Minority Voters? - Isiah Holmes - Nov 25th, 2020
- Trump Allies Sue To Throw Out Wisconsin Election - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 24th, 2020
- Early Recount Has Small Gain for Trump - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 24th, 2020
- Op Ed: Republican Slams Party for State Recount - James Wigderson - Nov 24th, 2020
- City Finds 386 Sealed Ballots In a Box - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 24th, 2020
- Trump Campaign Objects to Over 160,000 County Ballots - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 23rd, 2020
- Recount Releases First Results - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 23rd, 2020
- ‘MAGA’ Rally in Wauwatosa Gathers Hundreds - Ethan Duran - Nov 23rd, 2020
- Day Three of Recount Brings Increasing Speed - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 22nd, 2020
Read more about 2020 General Election here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by State Rep. Joe Sanfelippo
Unfortunately, Zamarripa continues to send out misleading statements despite Sanfelippo having corrected her false narrative.
Traffic and engineering experts say modernizing the I-94 east/west corridor is needed to realize the safety features, reduced congestion and operational capabilities of both the Marquette and Zoo interchanges.