Present Music and Prodigal Gastropub to Partner for a Fresh Take on Thanksgiving Dinner
November 23, 2014 at 6:00pm
(November 5, 2014 – Milwaukee, Wis.) Present Music (PM) and Prodigal Gastropub are teaming up to bring Milwaukee a fresh, imaginative take on the traditional Thanksgiving feast. Join these two as their creative teams collaborate to present a 5 course dinner created especially for PM by Prodigal’s new executive chef, Terrell Turner, following PM’s annual Thanksgiving concert. (Partial proceeds benefit PM.)
- Tomato and thyme short bread with olive gremolata and parmesan cheese.
- Pumpkin soup served in a gourd bowl with basil oil, crème fraîche, pepitas.
- Goat cheese, cranberry vinaigrette, mixed greens, shaved roasted butternut squash, candied walnuts.
- Cornbread stuffed quail, mirepoix puree, roasted Brussels sprouts, pilsner gastrique (Vegetarian option: butternut squash risotto with red pepper jus, shaved fennel, Fiji apples).
- Deconstructed pumpkin pie.
About Chef Turner
Turner worked for Bacchus (Milwaukee) from 2008-2012 as a line cook gaining knowledge from experienced chefs. He then moved to the Rive Club (Mequon) from 2012-2013, and held the position of Chef de Cuisine. During that time, Turner also worked at Naha (Chicago) from 2012-2014 under Chef Nahabedian, a James Beard award winner and winner of 4 consecutive Michelin Stars. Chef Turner has created a special menu for PM, melding his love of artistic, edgy presentation and familiar holiday foods and flavors, in true Present Music style.
Tickets and More Info
Prodigal Gastropub is located on 240 E. Pittsburgh Ave, Milwaukee WI. Free street parking is available around the restaurant, and a reserved parking lot is located on the corner of S. Water St. and E. Pittsburgh Ave.
$55 per person, tax and gratuity included. Cash bar. Seating is limited.
Reservations are available by calling PM at (414) 271-0711, or by purchasing online at
RSVP and payment must be made by November 18th, 2014.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Present Music
Featuring first-ever collaboration with the Milwaukee Public Museum
Concerts feature five musicians and 100 metronomes in three intimate venues