Potawatomi Hotel & Casino to reinstitute mask policy
Guests will be required to wear masks starting Thursday, Sept. 9
MILWAUKEE (Sept. 8, 2021) – Potawatomi Hotel & Casino will reinstitute its mask policy beginning Thursday, Sept. 9.
“As we make a concerted effort to get back to pre-pandemic operations, we also recognize the gravity of the situation when it comes to the ongoing pandemic,” said Dominic Ortiz, CEO and General Manager of the property. “Maintaining a smoke-free facility while temporarily reinstituting our universal mask policy mirrors other entertainment venues in the community. It will help protect our guests, team members, other stakeholders and their loved ones from contracting the virus.”
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino will distribute masks to guests requesting them. They are available at any of the property’s entrances.
A number of other policies and initiatives to mitigate the virus remain in place. They include:
- Plexiglass dividers between slot machines.
- No smoking throughout the casino.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces with an emphasis on high contact surface areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the property.
- Signage located throughout the property reminding guests to social distance and abide by other COVID-related protocols.
- MKE County: COVID-19 Cases Still High in Milwaukee County - Graham Kilmer - Sep 17th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department excusing inaction with insufficient data, right-wing talking points - Milwaukee Teachers’ Education Association - Sep 16th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Delivers Radio Address on New Investments to Support Local COVID-19 Pandemic Response and Recovery - Gov. Tony Evers - Sep 16th, 2021
- UWM reaches 70% vaccination rate goal, pushes for more - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - Sep 16th, 2021
- Data Wonk: Biden Vaccine Plan Helps GOP Governors - Bruce Thompson - Sep 15th, 2021
- Gov. Evers, DHS Remind Wisconsinites to Get Vaccinated to Get $100 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Sep 15th, 2021
- American Family Field COVID-19 Testing Site Closing - Jeramey Jannene - Sep 14th, 2021
- For Ron Johnson, Prolonging the Pandemic is Just Another Day at the Office - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Sep 14th, 2021
- Nursing Home Workers Resist Vaccines - Madeline Fuerstenberg - Sep 13th, 2021
- MKE County: Children Are Rising Share of COVID-19 Cases - Graham Kilmer - Sep 10th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Property schedules two on-site job fairs as amenities continue to re-open
Longtime casino executive begins leadership role at Milwaukee property today
On-the-spot job offers available in a variety of departments