New Merchandise Now Available to Support the Pabst Theater Group
As Part of the #ReviveLiveMKE Initiative
As part of #ReviveLiveMKE, an initiative that offers new ways for patrons to support the Pabst Theater Group’s venues while they are closed due to COVID-19, we’re rolling out some new merchandise that easily fits into your new normal. Supporting your favorite local venues has never been this comfy.
Printed by Brew City Brand, new items include:
· Face masks – stay safe with one for each venue
· Joggers – Pabst branded, couch approved
· Bandanas – for humans and pets!
· Onesies – for our littlest concert fans
· Raglan baseball tees – after all, it is still baseball season
· Sticker packs – 4 great designs featuring your 4 favorite venues
· ReviveLiveMKE shirts – join the initiative!
A special feature is the “Help From Home” hoodie and jogger set, a cozy concert look for all those live streaming shows.
Purchasing new items, as well as tried and true favorites, is another way to support the Pabst Theater Group during this unprecedented time. A #ReviveLiveMKE sticker comes with every purchase as a thank you for joining the initiative and reminder that collective support is the only way to see your favorite concert venues through this crisis.
Wear your Pabst love on your sleeve and visit pabsttheater.org/merch to browse the new collection. Stay tuned for more items to be added in the coming months!
- Wisconsin Supreme Court To Take Up Case On Ivermectin - Erik Gunn - Oct 1st, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 30th, 2022
- MKE County: County Drops Mask Rules for Courthouse, Buses - Graham Kilmer - Sep 30th, 2022
- MKE County: Milwaukee At Low Level of COVID-19 - Graham Kilmer - Sep 29th, 2022
- Federally Funded COVID-19 Vaccines Will End. What’s Next? - Graham Kilmer - Sep 27th, 2022
- Stay Healthy this Fall: COVID-19 At-Home Tests and Booster Shots Still Available with No Out-of-Pocket Cost - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Sep 26th, 2022
- Supervisor Coggs-Jones Applauds Expanded Access to Free COVID-19 Self-Tests - Sup. Priscilla E Coggs-Jones - Sep 12th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee Health Department Begins Administration of Updated COVID-19 Booster Vaccine to Target Omicron Subvariant - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 9th, 2022
- DHS Encourages Wisconsinites to Make a Plan to Get Boosted Against COVID-19 this Fall - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Sep 7th, 2022
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Pabst Theater Group
Event hosted by the Pabst Theater Group, Milwaukee Press Club, WisPolitics.com, Listen MKE and Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service