Milwaukee Bucks Debut ‘Bucks Vote 101’ Video Series
Videos feature conversations with local and national experts on important voting topics
MILWAUKEE (Oct. 8, 2020) – In advance of the 2020 general election, the Milwaukee Bucks are introducing a four-part video series, “Bucks Vote 101,” which will feature conversations between Bucks sideline and digital reporter Zora Stephenson and local and national experts on important voting topics. The Bucks will release a new video every Thursday prior to Election Day on Nov. 3, with each video featuring a new topic and guest.
The Bucks Vote 101 series will debut on the Bucks Vote campaign’s website, Bucks.com/vote. The first video was released today and features a conversation with Stephenson and Milwaukee Election Commission Executive Director Claire Woodall-Vogg discussing how to vote in Wisconsin. Today’s video can be downloaded here.
The remaining three videos will feature a conversation with students from universities across Wisconsin on youth voting (Oct. 15), information from When We All Vote Board Chair Valerie Jarrett and CEO Kyle Lierman about what’s on a ballot and what the role of elected officials is (Oct. 22), and a discussion with Molly McGrath of the ACLU on voter suppression and the impact of voting (Oct. 29).
For more information on the Bucks Vote 101 series or the Bucks Vote campaign, visit Bucks.com/vote. Fans can also register to vote, find out where to vote and how to vote absentee by visiting the Bucks Vote website.
- Murphy’s Law: The Vanishing Courage of Mike Gallagher - Bruce Murphy - May 11th, 2021
- Op Ed: Liz Cheney’s Profile In Courage - Dave Cieslewicz - May 9th, 2021
- Spindell Gets Second Term on Elections Commission - Henry Redman - Apr 30th, 2021
- A Tale of Two Elections - Melanie Conklin - Apr 26th, 2021
- Elections Commission Head Saw No Problems in Green Bay - Megan Hart - Mar 31st, 2021
- ‘Kraken’ Lawsuits Not Based on Facts - Graham Kilmer - Mar 23rd, 2021
- Republicans Attack Zuckerberg Election Grants Again - Shawn Johnson - Mar 11th, 2021
- Supreme Court Brushes Off Trump Election Challenge - Graham Kilmer - Mar 8th, 2021
- U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Wisconsin ‘Kraken’ Suit - Graham Kilmer - Mar 1st, 2021
- Op Ed: Waukesha Republicans’ Pillow Paranoia - James Wigderson - Feb 25th, 2021
Read more about 2020 General Election here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee Health Department’s updated health and safety guidelines permit Bucks to expand capacity to approximately 9,000 fans at games