MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Sept. 28
MILWAUKEE (Sept. 23, 2021) — Milwaukee Area Technical College will host a free, public COVID-19 vaccine clinic from 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus. The clinic will be held in Room M605, of the Main Building, 1015 N. 6th St..The Pfizer vaccine will be administered.
Free vouchers for the parking structure at North 8th and West State Streets will be available, and snacks and wellness kits will be offered.
The Pfizer vaccine may be administered to anyone 12 years of age and up with parental approval. Vaccines are free, but please bring your insurance card.
“MATC wants to encourage members of the community, students and staff to get the vaccine to keep everyone safe and healthy,” said Dr. Josie Veal, MATC’s public health officer. “This is especially important as the more contagious Delta variant has caused a surge in Wisconsin.”
For more information on both clinics, call Dr. Veal at 414-297-8095.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and one of the most diverse two-year institutions in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. More than 30,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers more than 170 academic programs; and transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees with more than 40 four-year colleges and universities. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Teachers Union Tony Evers Fails Wisconsin Students - Republican Party of Wisconsin - Oct 26th, 2021
- MATC and City of Milwaukee Health Department Hold Vaccine Walk-in Clinic at MATC Education Center at Walker’s Square Oct. 28 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Oct 26th, 2021
- Milwaukee’s Fastest Growing Minority-owned Safety Supply Firm Secures $1 Million Contract with Milwaukee Public Schools - Best Ed Business - Oct 26th, 2021
- Free, Public Job Fair and COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus Oct. 27 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Oct 25th, 2021
- Baldwin Joins Bipartisan Group of Senators in Calling on President Biden to Strengthen U.S. Leadership on Global Vaccinations, Efforts to Fight COVID-19 Pandemic - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Oct 25th, 2021
- COVID-19 Services at Southside Health Center Closed October 25 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 25th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 22nd, 2021
- Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Booster Doses - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Oct 22nd, 2021
- CVS Health Announces Availability of Moderna Booster to Eligible Populations - CVS Health - Oct 22nd, 2021
- Milwaukee Rolls Out Vaccination Promotion For Second Shot - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here