MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Nov. 9
MILWAUKEE (Nov. 2, 2021) — Milwaukee Area Technical College will host a free, public COVID-19 vaccine clinic from 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 9, at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus. The clinic will be held in Room M605, of the Main Building, 1015 N. 6th St. The Pfizer vaccine will be administered.
Free vouchers for the parking structure at North 8th and West State Streets will be available, and snacks and wellness kits will be offered.
The Pfizer vaccine may be administered to anyone 12 years of age and up with parental approval. Vaccines are free, but please bring your insurance card.
For more information on both clinics, call Dr. Veal at 414-297-8095.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and one of the most diverse two-year institutions in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. More than 25,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers more than 170 academic programs; and transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees with more than 40 four-year colleges and universities. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Pandemic Surging As Holidays Begin - Erik Gunn - Nov 24th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Officer Daniel J. Daly - Gov. Tony Evers - Nov 23rd, 2021
- MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Nov. 30 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Nov 23rd, 2021
- UW Campuses Face Vaccine Mandate For Federal Contractors - Rich Kremer - Nov 22nd, 2021
- DHS Recommends COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose for Anyone 18 and Older - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Nov 19th, 2021
- Hospitals Relying on Temporary Travel Nurses - Shamane Mills - Nov 19th, 2021
- President Thompson, UW mascots celebrate successful Vax Up! “70 for 70” campaign - University of Wisconsin System - Nov 16th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Nov 12th, 2021
- MKE County: COVID-19 Rising in Milwaukee County - Graham Kilmer - Nov 12th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Lt. Col. John A. Palese Jr. - Gov. Tony Evers - Nov 12th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here