MATC, City of Milwaukee Health Dept. Hold Vaccine Clinic Oct. 6 at MATC Education Center at Walker’s Square
MILWAUKEE (Oct. 1, 2021) — Milwaukee Area Technical College, in conjunction with the Milwaukee Health Department, will hold a free, public COVID-19 vaccine from 3-6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, in room 488 at MATC’s Education Center at Walker’s Square, 816 W. National Ave.
The Pfizer vaccine will be administered. The two-dose Pfizer vaccine may be administered to anyone 12 years of age and up with parental approval. Vaccines are free, but please bring your insurance card.
No pre-registration is required, but Spanish speakers with questions prior to the event may contact Dr. Arturo Martinez, director of the MATC Education Center at Walker’s Square, (414) 297-6803; or Dr. Wilma Bonaparte, executive director, MATC Mequon Campus, (262) 238-2276.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and one of the most diverse two-year institutions in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. More than 30,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers more than 170 academic programs; and transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees with more than 40 four-year colleges and universities. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- MKE County: COVID-19 Declining Countywide - Graham Kilmer - Oct 27th, 2021
- Teachers Union Tony Evers Fails Wisconsin Students - Republican Party of Wisconsin - Oct 26th, 2021
- MATC and City of Milwaukee Health Department Hold Vaccine Walk-in Clinic at MATC Education Center at Walker’s Square Oct. 28 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Oct 26th, 2021
- Milwaukee’s Fastest Growing Minority-owned Safety Supply Firm Secures $1 Million Contract with Milwaukee Public Schools - Best Ed Business - Oct 26th, 2021
- Free, Public Job Fair and COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus Oct. 27 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Oct 25th, 2021
- Baldwin Joins Bipartisan Group of Senators in Calling on President Biden to Strengthen U.S. Leadership on Global Vaccinations, Efforts to Fight COVID-19 Pandemic - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Oct 25th, 2021
- COVID-19 Services at Southside Health Center Closed October 25 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 25th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 22nd, 2021
- Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Booster Doses - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Oct 22nd, 2021
- CVS Health Announces Availability of Moderna Booster to Eligible Populations - CVS Health - Oct 22nd, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here