Lakefront Brewery Closing to the Public Until Further Notice
Lakefront’s proactive closing to help curb the spread of COVID-19.
MILWAUKEE (March 12, 2020) – As of Friday, March 13th, Lakefront Brewery will be closing to the public due to the national outbreak of COVID-19. Lakefront’s Beer Hall, Restaurant, Tours and special events will cease operations until further notice.
“It’s crucial that our city gets out in front of this health crisis,” said Lakefront Brewery President and Founder, Russ Klisch. “We only have one chance to end the transmission of this virus.”
Several lessons have been learned from China to Washington State about the Coronavirus and articles such as this one by Tomas Pueyo has been an eye-opener to what we’re going against. Lakefront is encouraging others take the same steps to increase social separation and bring about an end to this pandemic sooner than later.
Affected event cancelations include: Sunday, March 15th’s Keg Stand Up, Tuesday, March 17th’s Drag Queen Bingo and all tours.
We wish everyone the best during this outbreak and hope Milwaukee and Wisconsin can keep the virus at bay moving forward.
Lakefront Brewery, Inc. distributes its products to over 30 states, Ukraine, South Korea, Sweden, China, Japan and Canada. Lakefront Brewery, Inc. produced the first beer in the United States made from 100% in-state-grown ingredients, including a first-of-its-kind, indigenous Wisconsin yeast strain (Wisconsinite Summer Weiss), the first certified organic brewery and the first gluten-free beer granted label approval by the U.S. Government (New Grist). For more information, visit http://www.lakefrontbrewery.com or call (414) 372-8800.
- WI Daily: Wisconsin Reports Biggest One-Day COVID-19 Case Increase - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 4th, 2020
- Beware of Contact Tracing Scams - Bridgit Bowden - Jul 4th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Spread Keeps Accelerating in Wisconsin - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Milwaukee Moves Backward In Fight Against COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- State Unemployment Insurance System Failing Many - Bram Sable-Smith - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Racial Disparities Found in Safer-At-Home Arrests - Edgar Mendez - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Johnson Discusses Small Business Recovery at Axios Virtual Event - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Jul 3rd, 2020
- The City of Milwaukee Phase 4 Assessment Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 3rd, 2020
- WI Daily: 14-Day Positive Case Rate Continues Upward Climb - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
- City Hall: What Should Or Shouldn’t Be in Milwaukee Mask Mandate? - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Lakefront Brewery
A barrel-aged Biere De Garde is the latest liquid released in a 500mL bottle.
Lakefront Brewery welcomes back guests this Friday, June 12th.