Home Buyer Protections Programs to Ease Fears in Time of Coronavirus
Real estate team’s extra precautions offer support in uncertain times
MILWAUKEE, WI March 20, 2020 – Falk Ruvin Gallagher Team of Keller Williams Northshore announced that it will offer two new programs, Income Interruption Protection and Home Value Protection, to help home buyers gain peace of mind during this turbulent period due to coronavirus and an anticipated recession.
Income Interruption Protection means that if you are in the process of buying a home and are sent home, downsized, furloughed and your income is temporarily interrupted, Falk Ruvin Gallagher will cover up to two months of your mortgage payment to remove any fear while you ride out the storm.
Home Value Protection is another new program that gives you confidence to buy during uncertain times. If you engage a Falk Ruvin Gallagher agent and make a purchase of a home listed by the Falk Ruvin Gallagher Team and the value of your home decreases and you are forced to sell within 24 months, Falk Ruvin Gallagher will cover the gap on the depreciated value by up to 5%. Some restrictions apply.
In addition to these new buyers’ programs, Ruvin recommends that buyers and sellers carefully consider their current situation. If they or loved ones are at higher risk for health conditions, it would be better to put plans temporarily on hold.
For those sellers working with the team, the Falk Ruvin Gallagher team takes precautionary steps to ensure the health and safety of clients including vetting of buyers and agents before they visit and providing gloves and shoe covers to all visitors. Video showings can also substitute for in-person meetings.
For more information about these programs, please visit thefrgteam.com or call the Falk Ruvin Gallagher office at 414-914-5300.
With more than 70 years of combined experience, the Falk Ruvin Gallagher Team has the expertise, community familiarity, and client network to provide unmatched personal attention in home buying and selling. We excel at the art of bringing buyers and sellers together, often finding creative solutions to get negotiations done smoothly and swiftly. The Falk Ruvin Gallagher Team’s primary market includes Downtown Milwaukee, the North Shore communities in Milwaukee and Ozaukee counties, and Lake Country.
- WI Daily: Wisconsin Reports Biggest One-Day COVID-19 Case Increase - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 4th, 2020
- Beware of Contact Tracing Scams - Bridgit Bowden - Jul 4th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Spread Keeps Accelerating in Wisconsin - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Milwaukee Moves Backward In Fight Against COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- State Unemployment Insurance System Failing Many - Bram Sable-Smith - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Racial Disparities Found in Safer-At-Home Arrests - Edgar Mendez - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Johnson Discusses Small Business Recovery at Axios Virtual Event - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Jul 3rd, 2020
- The City of Milwaukee Phase 4 Assessment Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 3rd, 2020
- WI Daily: 14-Day Positive Case Rate Continues Upward Climb - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
- City Hall: What Should Or Shouldn’t Be in Milwaukee Mask Mandate? - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here