FSC Franchising Co. Doubles Vaccination Incentive, Offers Employees $200 Gift Card to Maximize Guest and Employee Safety
The parent company of Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, The Brass Tap and The Hatchery launched a creative incentive in April to boost company-wide vaccination rates, and now they’re doubling the incentive.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. — In an effort to boost vaccination rates among employees, FSC Franchising Co., the parent company of Tampa-based Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, The Brass Tap and The Hatchery, is offering a $200 gift card to any employee with proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, an increase from their original $100 gift card incentive.
While other brands have offered paid time off to encourage vaccinations, FSC is one of the first in its industry to offer an added financial incentive. In April, the company launched the incentive program with a $100 gift card, and with the rise of cases and the Delta variant, they’ve doubled the incentive to a $200 gift card. The incentive is meant to act as a token of a franchisee’s gratitude and appreciation for its team members committing to their health in addition to the health of everyone entering a location.
“The vaccination incentive is a natural extension of our ongoing efforts to create the safest environment possible for our team members and our guests,” said FSC CEO Chris Elliott. “We realize the pandemic is not over, and now is not the time to relax our efforts toward protecting everyone who walks into our restaurants. We will continue to do everything in our power to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers.”
FSC will be offering the incentive through December 31, 2021, and the company is suggesting employees receive the vaccine as soon as they are eligible. Boggs says the FSC team hopes employees will see this incentive as a token of gratitude for their contribution to keeping those around them safe and healthy.
“We take both our employee and customer safety extremely seriously and feel like this is the perfect way to put our money where our mouth is,” said Heather Boggs, Chief Marketing Officer of FSC. “The fastest way to maximize safety and normalcy is by encouraging everyone to get vaccinated.”
ABOUT FSC FRANCHISE CO.
FSC Franchise Co. is the industry-leading franchisor behind Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, The Brass Tap and The Hatchery, with over 200 locations across the United States. Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, with 143 locations in 21 states, is a family sports pub concept that provides the perfect atmosphere for friends and families to watch the game and grab a bite. The Brass Tap, a craft beer bar and entertainment venue with 44 current locations in 16 states, is known for extensive localized brewery offerings, specialty cocktails and premium wines paired perfectly with a select menu of upscale shareables. The Hatchery, FSC’s newest concept, is a fast-casual concept offering a delicious new take on chicken from scratch that is 100% natural and hormone-free.
- MKE County: COVID-19 Cases Rise Again - Graham Kilmer - Sep 24th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 24th, 2021
- CVS Health Announces Availability of Pfizer-BioNTech Booster Shot to Eligible Populations - CVS Health - Sep 24th, 2021
- UW System announces two additional universities have reached 70% threshold - University of Wisconsin System - Sep 24th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Releases Statement Regarding Passing of Officer Joseph Kurer - Gov. Tony Evers - Sep 23rd, 2021
- MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Sept. 28 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Sep 23rd, 2021
- Op Ed: Biden is Right On Vaccine Mandates - John Torinus - Sep 23rd, 2021
- Pandemic Shows Value of Local Pharmacies - Elizabeth Dohms-Harter - Sep 22nd, 2021
- State Sen. Jacque Released From Hospital - Megan Hart - Sep 21st, 2021
- City Offers $100 Vaccination Incentive - Jeramey Jannene - Sep 21st, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here