Froedtert & MCW health network now accepting donations of PPE and health care supplies for staff, patients and visitors
Health care supplies being requested by the health network include:
- Masks – As the CDC has revised its acceptable mask guidelines for the prevention of infection, we are accepting both N95 respirator and ear loop surgical masks. These masks can also be sometimes used in the construction industry. We will gladly accept any new and unused masks from construction sites.
- Eye Protection – Similarly, any clean eye protection is also being accepted. This includes goggles and safety glasses from other industries that may have slowed due to social distancing.
- Hand Sanitizer – Please note that, per CDC guidelines, we can only accept sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Hand Sewn Masks – We will accept hand sewn masks that follow the instructions (PDF Attached) we provided thanks to our friends at Mount Mary University.
- Other – if you know of a manufacturer looking to support health care providers, or you’d like us to consider other donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop offs will be accepted by Froedtert & MCW health network volunteers at two locations, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. beginning Wednesday, March 25.
- Menomonee Falls location
Integrated Service Center
N86 W12999 Nightingale Way
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Wauwatosa location
10000 W. Bluemound Rd.
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
To protect our patients, staff and the donors, no donations can be accepted at any of the Froedtert & MCW hospitals or health centers. Thank you for supporting efforts in local communities to slow the spread of the COVID-19.
- MKE County: COVID-19 Cases at Historic Low - Graham Kilmer - Jun 18th, 2021
- DHS Now Tracking SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern B.1.617.2, the Delta Variant - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Host Second Vaccine Clinic on June 17 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 15th, 2021
- State High Court Blocks School Closures - Erik Gunn - Jun 12th, 2021
- MKE County: Child COVID-19 Vaccination Rate Rising - Graham Kilmer - Jun 11th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 11th, 2021
- DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinics to Begin Ramping Down Operations - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 11th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Firefighter Joshua D. Fedie of the Boscobel Fire Department - Gov. Tony Evers - Jun 11th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Raffle Bucks Playoff Tickets with Vaccination - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 9th, 2021
- Vaccine Tamperer Gets Three Year Sentence - Rich Kremer - Jun 8th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
Neuroscience Researcher with a Passion for Muscular Dystrophy Therapies Honored at Imagine More DinnerJun 26th, 2018 by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
Annual Event Raised More Than $250,000 to Support Neurological Disease Research