First Stage cancels all remaining performances of GRETEL!
A Message from First Stage:
Due to the growing public concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, all remaining performances of GRETEL! are canceled, effective immediately. GRETEL! was originally scheduled to run through March 22. All ticket buyers to today’s and next weekend’s performances will also be notified by e-mail.
This was another difficult decision for us to make, as we were hopeful to continue sharing Gretel’s story of determination and perseverance with families, but as always, the health and safety of our families and our community remain the highest priority. Once we have more information on when we may safely resume our 2019/20 season performances, we will be in contact with all ticket buyers regarding options.
As previously announced:
Performances of THE LEGEND OF ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS at the Marcus Center’s Todd Wehr Theater: At this time, all remaining evening, weekend, and school group matinee performances are suspended through March 29, 2020. Opportunities to exchange tickets to a different performance will be announced as soon as we know precisely when performances may safely resume.
Please continue to stay tuned to for the latest updates —>> www.firststage.org/safety
- Why Are Bars Still Open? - Graham Kilmer - Jul 14th, 2020
- City Hall: Don’t Call 911 On City Mask Mandate - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- Johnson Opposes More Economic Stimulus Funding - Rob Mentzer - Jul 14th, 2020
- MATC to Stream Virtual Commencement Beginning July 24; Ceremony to Air on Milwaukee PBS Aug. 1-2 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Jul 14th, 2020
- WI Daily: New High, 964 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- AG Kaul & Multistate Coalition Urging the U.S. Senate to Increase Childcare Funding in Next Federal Stimulus Package - Josh Kaul - Jul 14th, 2020
- Back in the News: Wisconsin Behind on COVID-19 Testing - Bruce Murphy - Jul 14th, 2020
- Milwaukee Public Schools Releases School Reopening Recommendation - Milwaukee Public Schools - Jul 13th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Early Indicators Are “Very Troubling” - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 13th, 2020
- Common Council unanimous in approving citywide masking policy - Ald. JoCasta Zamarripa - Jul 13th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by First Stage