Easter Dining at Milwaukee’s Marcus Hotels, Sunday, April 16
Make Easter memories with the ones you love.
The Pfister Hotel
Make Easter memories with the ones you love at Milwaukee’s landmark Pfister Hotel. Guests will enjoy a sensational spread and fun Easter activities, including an appearance from the Easter Bunny!
From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sunday, April 16, The Pfister Hotel will serve an exceptional Easter buffet including the following specialty dishes:
- Starters, such as
- Herbed chicken salad, tarragon, walnuts, black grapes and citrus mayonnaise
- Organic cucumber and vine ripened tomato salad with sweet onions and champagne vinaigrette
- Dragon carrot salad with dark and golden raisins, julienne squash, yogurt poppy seed dressing
- Israeli couscous salad, basil artichokes, sun dried tomato, lemon oil
- Sculpted ice and seafood display, including
- Fresh shucked oysters
- Lemongrass poached tiger prawns
- Chilled snow crab claws
- Gazpacho shooters with sweet corn salsa
- Entrees, such as
- Traditional eggs benedict
- Buttery whipped chive potatoes
- Cast iron Scottish salmon with bacon, leek, and pommery mustard sauce
- Asparagus risotto stuffed chicken, roasted pepper coulis
- Desserts at The Easter Bunny Table, like
- Raspberry mousse and pistachio crunch bars
- Chocolate ganache and raspberry tartlets
- Carrot cake
- Key lime tartlets
There will also be four action stations, including The Eggery (omelets made to order), a meat carving station, pasta made to order, and The Griddle.
Price: $59.95 for adults, $24.95 for children 3 – 12 years old. Children aged 2 and under are free. To make a reservation, call (414) 935-5950. More information about The Pfister’s Easter brunch is available here.
The Hilton Milwaukee City Center – Featuring NEW Petting Zoo at 6th and Green
Every spring as the flowers bloom, families come to enjoy a traditional Easter celebration at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center. During the festivities, guests will enjoy a buffet-style brunch featuring an extravagant assortment of chef-prepared items and delicious desserts.
For kids, the Hilton will transform into an Easter extravaganza with:
- An outdoor petting zoo at the Hilton’s 6th and Green – brand new this year,
- An appearance from the Easter Bunny,
- An Easter egg hunt,
- A coloring and crafts area, and
- Face painting!
From 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Sunday, April 16, 2017, guests will enjoy a hearty and delicious Easter spread including:
- Breakfast specialties, such as
- Orange ricotta stuffed French toast
- Scrambled eggs with toppings and made-to-order omelets
- Smoked pepper bacon and jumbo sausage links
- Salad bar with
- Cured and smoked king salmon
- Chirashi salad
- Marinated Greek salad
- Local charcuterie and cheese display
- Carving station including
- Prime rib of beef, natural jus and horseradish cream
- Roasted leg of lamb, mint demi-glace and Dijon aioli
- Hot entrees such as
- Orange-garlic roasted chicken breast with balsamic shallot butter
- Wild mushroom & cheese ravioli with basil pesto, smoked yellow tomato cream, spiced pecans
- Grilled Salmon, lime beurre blanc, fresh vegetable slaw
Kids can enjoy a specialty buffet, including Belgian waffles, chicken fingers, vegetable bites, and mac and cheese. Gourmet assorted desserts will also be served.
Price: $38.00 for adults, $17 for kids 6- to 12-years-old. Children 5 and under are free. To make a reservation, please call (414) 935-5940. More information about the Hilton’s Easter brunch festivities is available here.
The InterContinental Milwaukee
For those looking to celebrate Easter brunch in style, join the InterContinental family for a delicious feast at Kil@wat. During the brunch, kids can also participate in Easter egg hunts and meet the Easter Bunny!
From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sunday, April 16, guests at the InterContinental will enjoy an Easter feast, featuring:
- Farmer’s Market Station, which includes
- Panzanella Salad with kumatoes, quinoa, red onion, maple sherry vinaigrette and grilled sourdough
- Roasted Tri Color Cauliflower Salad with toasted almonds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, grana padano, and a basic vinaigrette
- Wisconsin cheese and charcuterie display of smoked meats
- Water Street Bakeshop, featuring the work of pastry chef Xay Matabele
- The Chef’s selection of petit fours, macarons, dessert miniatures, custards, brulees, fruit tartlets, and various cakes and pies
- An assortment of croissants, bagels, muffins, pastries, flatbreads, and artisan rolls
- Classic Breakfast Buffet with
- White cheddar scrambled eggs and chives
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch bread pudding
- Applewood smoked bacon and pork sausage link
- Sweet potato biscuits with chorizo gravy
- Chef’s Carvery Station, featuring
- Herb crusted prime rib of beef with horseradish cream, a black pepper demi-glaze and pearl onion gam
- Jamaican Jerk rubbed pork loin with Johnny cakes, pineapple chutney and pan gravy
- Mini chicken pot pies, oyster mushrooms, peas and carrots
- Baked macaroni and cheese with bacon, white truffle and roasted panko
The buffet will also have a made-to-order omelet station, and unlimited mimosas and champagne for $13.00.
Price: $39.00 for adults, $17.00 for children 6- to 12-years-old. Children 5 and under are free. To make a reservation, call (414) 935-5943. More information about Easter at the InterContinental can be found here.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Marcus Hotels & Resorts
New York City-based Stonehill Taylor and Chicago-based One Design Company will create a bold vision for Marcus Hotels & Resorts’ first-of-its-kind hotel project
Anna Lardinois to Start New Pfister Hotel Walking Tours and Podcast
Susan Terry, Vice President of Culinary and Food & Beverage Operations for Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, Honored as a 2018 Silver Plate Award WinnerMay 4th, 2018 by Marcus Hotels & Resorts
With over 25 years in the food and beverage industry, Terry oversees Marcus Hotels & Resorts’ food and beverage operations.