DHS Releases Improved COVID-19 Hospital Data Webpage
The updated page consolidates hospital data into informative dashboards
The Department of Health Services (DHS) has released improvements to the COVID-19 hospital data webpage. This update puts all COVID-19 hospital data on one page, so Wisconsinites can more easily find the information they need. The new webpage includes two data dashboards. The COVID-19 hospital capacity dashboard has been expanded to include more information about the status of hospitals throughout Wisconsin. Additionally, data about the percent of COVID-19 cases who are health care workers has been consolidated into one dashboard.
“We are always looking for opportunities to improve the ways we display data to help us better understand the COVID-19 pandemic,” said DHS Secretary-designee Karen Timberlake. “These improvements to the COVID-19 hospital data page put important metrics into focus and add context to how trends in hospital capabilities have changed over the course of the pandemic. We greatly appreciate the participation of hospitals across the state in providing this data on a regular basis, so we have an up-to-date picture of hospital capacity as the pandemic continues.”
DHS continues to improve the way COVID-19 data is presented on our website. We strive to provide transparent, valuable information to Wisconsinites as part of our continued effort to monitor the pandemic and recommend strategies to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
For up-to-date information about Wisconsin’s COVID-19 response, visit the DHS COVID-19 webpage. We encourage you to follow @DHSWI on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), or dhs.wi on Instagram(link is external) for more information on COVID-19.
- FDA Approves Vaccine for Kids 12 to 15 - Graham Kilmer - May 10th, 2021
- Black Husky Hosting Vaccine Clinic - Graham Kilmer - May 10th, 2021
- WI Daily: 205 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 10th, 2021
- It’s time to re-open City Hall - Ald. Michael Murphy - May 10th, 2021
- Officials Push To Vaccinate Kids 12 to 15 - Shamane Mills - May 10th, 2021
- WI Daily: 308 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 9th, 2021
- WI Daily: 525 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 8th, 2021
- COVID-19 Testing Results Must Be Made Public - Erika Siemsen - May 7th, 2021
- WI Daily: 662 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 7th, 2021
- In New Interview, Ron Johnson Parrots Tucker Carlson’s Vaccine Lies - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - May 7th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Matching employers and organizations with local vaccine providers