Building Commission Approves Projects
Today the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state
- Renovation of the Towers Residence Hall at UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation of the Witte Residence Hall at UW-Madison;
- The final phase of the Falcon Center for Health Education and Wellness project; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state, including three roofing projects at University of Wisconsin System buildings and one at Pattison State Park.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” Governor Scott Walker said. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects to improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker
Governor Scott Walker ordered flags to half-staff on Saturday, April 14, 2018.
Governor Walker Orders Flags to Half-Staff as a Mark of Respect for Captain Christopher Truman of the Lake Mills Fire DepartmentJan 3rd, 2019 by Gov. Scott Walker
Captain Truman died on December 31, 2018, while selflessly assisting a driver of a crashed vehicle on Highway 12 near the Yahara River Bridge in Monona, Wisconsin.
Governor Scott Walker today appointed Attorney Scott J. Nordstrand to serve as a judge on the St. Croix County Circuit Court and Attorney David Meany to the position of Ashland County District Attorney.