Building Commission Approves Projects
Today the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state
- Renovation of the Towers Residence Hall at UW-Eau Claire;
- Renovation of the Witte Residence Hall at UW-Madison;
- The final phase of the Falcon Center for Health Education and Wellness project; and
- Various maintenance and repair projects around the state, including three roofing projects at University of Wisconsin System buildings and one at Pattison State Park.
“The State Building Commission approved a number of important projects today, which will positively impact Wisconsin residents,” Governor Scott Walker said. “I would like to thank the members of the Building Commission for taking action on these projects to improve facilities throughout Wisconsin.”
The Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Scott Walker
“Where Washington has failed, Wisconsin will step up and lead.”- Gov. Walker
Governor Walker Visits Martha Merrell’s Bookstore to Promote Child Sales Tax Rebate and Sales Tax Holiday PackageFeb 16th, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
The proposed legislation sets a new sales tax holiday for August 4-5, 2018.
Governor Walker Joins Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation to Announce 200 New Jobs, $40 Million Capital Investment in Appleton FacilityFeb 16th, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
"...it’s clear Wisconsin is open for business."