Bridge rehabilitation to begin along Silver Spring Drive
This project is part of a region-wide effort this summer to rehabilitate various structures throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
- The I-43 northbound loop exit ramp to westbound Silver Spring Drive will be closed until late summer.
- An official detour will be signed along WIS 190 (Capitol Drive) and WIS 57 (Green Bay Avenue)
- Motorists more familiar with the area can use the nearby I-43 northbound exit ramp(s) to Port Washington Road to access westbound Silver Spring Drive.
- Traffic on Silver Spring Drive will be reduced to a single lane until mid-August.
- Access from the I-43 southbound exit ramp to westbound Silver Spring Drive will be closed until mid-August.
- An official detour will be signed along Good Hope Road and Green Bay Avenue
- The Silver Spring Drive entrance ramp to I-43 southbound will be closed until mid-August.
- Eastbound Silver Spring Drive to I-43 south detour – Green Bay Avenue and Capitol Drive
- Westbound Silver Spring Drive to I-43 south detour – Port Washington Road to northbound I-43, then utilize the Good Hope Road Interchange to return to southbound I-43.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Project covers WIS 38 between 6th Street and Rapids Drive