Bridge rehabilitation to begin along Silver Spring Drive
This project is part of a region-wide effort this summer to rehabilitate various structures throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
- The I-43 northbound loop exit ramp to westbound Silver Spring Drive will be closed until late summer.
- An official detour will be signed along WIS 190 (Capitol Drive) and WIS 57 (Green Bay Avenue)
- Motorists more familiar with the area can use the nearby I-43 northbound exit ramp(s) to Port Washington Road to access westbound Silver Spring Drive.
- Traffic on Silver Spring Drive will be reduced to a single lane until mid-August.
- Access from the I-43 southbound exit ramp to westbound Silver Spring Drive will be closed until mid-August.
- An official detour will be signed along Good Hope Road and Green Bay Avenue
- The Silver Spring Drive entrance ramp to I-43 southbound will be closed until mid-August.
- Eastbound Silver Spring Drive to I-43 south detour – Green Bay Avenue and Capitol Drive
- Westbound Silver Spring Drive to I-43 south detour – Port Washington Road to northbound I-43, then utilize the Good Hope Road Interchange to return to southbound I-43.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Wisconsin DMV encourages travelers to update their driver license/ID ahead of October 1, 2020 deadline
Governor Evers/State Patrol recognize law enforcement officers, public and private citizens for heroism and commendable serviceOct 30th, 2019 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
“These annual awards provide an important opportunity to recognize their extraordinary dedication and professionalism, and to thank them for their service.”
State Patrol Superintendent Burrell receives leadership award