Brewers Announce Return to More Fan-Friendly Policies Effective Tuesday, June 1
The policy changes will be effective for home games scheduled to be played on and after Tuesday, June 1.
Details on policy changes follow:
Fans who are fully vaccinated will not be required to wear masks when attending Brewers games at American Family Field. Consistent with the CDC guidance, it is recommended that fans who are not vaccinated continue to wear masks at this time.
Fans will be allowed to bring in certain items, including:
- Bags with dimensions of 5” x 9” or smaller
- Sealed bottles of water, juice or soda (32 oz. or smaller)
- Personal size food items (e.g., a sandwich, small bags of pretzels, piece of fruit)
- Diaper bags and medical /family needs bags
Cash will be accepted at a limited number of concession stands. The majority of concession stands – as well as all portable kiosks and retail locations – will remain completely cashless, accepting credit cards and contactless payment such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
As a reminder, single-game tickets are available as follows:
- For games scheduled today through Wednesday, June 16 – tickets are now available.
- For games scheduled Friday, June 25 through Sunday, September 26 – tickets will go on sale Friday, June 4 at 10 a.m.
More information on each of these policies will be available beginning on June 1 at Brewers.com/FanGuidelines.
Single game tickets may be purchased at brewers.com, 1-800-933-7890 or the American Family Field Box Office.
Season and Partial Season Packages (10-or-more games) are now available by calling 414-902-4487. In addition, Group Ticket packages for all games are now available by calling 414-902-GRPS (414-902-4777) or at Brewers.com/Groups.
- DHS Now Tracking SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern B.1.617.2, the Delta Variant - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Host Second Vaccine Clinic on June 17 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 15th, 2021
- State High Court Blocks School Closures - Erik Gunn - Jun 12th, 2021
- MKE County: Child COVID-19 Vaccination Rate Rising - Graham Kilmer - Jun 11th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 11th, 2021
- DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinics to Begin Ramping Down Operations - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 11th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Firefighter Joshua D. Fedie of the Boscobel Fire Department - Gov. Tony Evers - Jun 11th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Raffle Bucks Playoff Tickets with Vaccination - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 9th, 2021
- Vaccine Tamperer Gets Three Year Sentence - Rich Kremer - Jun 8th, 2021
- Wisconsin Re-Launches “You Stop the Spread” Multimedia Campaign - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 8th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Brewers
Howell, Gray Jr. Earn Players of the Month; Francis, Floyd Named Pitchers of the Month
Fans Receiving Vaccinations Will Receive Two Free Tickets to Brewers-Reds