A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Recent Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
"Wisconsinites overwhelmingly want their courts to be independent, but Scott Walker has nonetheless appointed a highly partisan Republican to the job."
"Robin Vos and Scott Fitzgerald want to put their thumbs on the scale and manipulate an election that won't happen for over a year."
Kleefisch Says Walker Administration “Can’t Guarantee” What Will Be in State Level Protections for Pre-existing ConditionsOct 28th, 2018 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Kleefisch: “I can’t guarantee what the Senate will pass and the Assembly will pass...”