A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Recent Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Despite Wisconsin Republicans' pleas for party unity, Club for Growth, a corporate special interest group bankrolled by Nicholson megadonor and Illinois billionaire Dick Uihlein, has continued to attack Vukmir
If sending National Guard troops to border isn’t political, then why is Scott Walker fundraising off it?Jun 21st, 2018 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
"Once again, like the typical career politician he is, Scott Walker is prioritizing his ambitions and showboating for the national Republican Party instead of doing what’s right for Wisconsin."
Reporting has also revealed that children in detention facilities are kept in cages described as ‘prison-like.’