A List of Donald Trump Comments That Didn’t ‘Cross the Line’ for Sen. Johnson
Given that Ron Johnson enthusiastically supports Donald Trump, let’s take a look at all of Trump’s comments and campaign promises that clearly didn’t ‘cross a line for Ron Johnson
MADISON – Yesterday on Mike Daly’s Show, Senator Johnson said that if any candidate running for office said “something that crosses a line” he would, “have to withdraw [his] support”.
- Suggesting Mexican immigrants are rapists
- Saying Muslims should be banned from entering America
- Calling women “fat pig” and “dog”
- Deporting 11 million illegal immigrants
- Saying John McCain is not a war hero
- Mocking a reporter with a disability
- Saying women should be punished for having an abortion
Recent Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Wisconsin's Republican U.S. Senate candidates are calling for adding guns in classrooms.
The impact of Scott Walker and Betsy DeVos’ crusade against public schools has been devastating for Wisconsin studentsMar 12th, 2018 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Democrats have consistently supported public education, a fact that intimidates Walker in his re-election bid