2021 Farmland Zone Antlerless Harvest Authorization Selection Now Open
Visit Go Wild To Purchase Licenses, Make Selections
MADISON, Wis. – The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) today announced that the 2021 Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorization selection is now open.
With less than two months until the archery opener on Sept. 18, many Wisconsin deer hunters have already purchased their hunting license for the 2021 season. Hunters purchasing a deer hunting license can now log into their Go Wild account to select the Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations included with their license at no additional charge.
Detailed Instructions For Farmland Antlerless Harvest Authorization Selection
Follow these instructions or use our picture-guide tutorial to make your Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorization selection from your online account:
- Log into your account at GoWild.WI.gov. After you follow the prompts and verify your personal information is current, scroll down to the LICENSE heading.
- Click on BUY LICENSES. Under the PRODUCT CATALOG heading, the option to receive Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations will appear. Click the FARMLAND (ZONE2) ANTERLESS DEER HARVEST AUTHORIZATION link.
- Select the county or counties (deer management unit) where you wish to use your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorizations and select whether it will be used on public or private land.
- Follow the prompts to complete checkout to obtain your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorization.
- Remember to print your Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorizations so that you have the number ready when you register your harvest.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Second Webinar In Series Of Panel Discussions About Safe Water For All