- Address: 122 State St., Ste. 500B
- Phone: 608-251-1918
- Website: http://www.wisconsinenvironment.org
- Nov 18th, 2020 by Cassie Steiner, Gregg May, Megan Severson, Lester Williams and Cheryl Nenn
- Apr 12th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Dec 12th, 2016 by Steven Walters
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Environment
Impacted Neighbors of We Energies’ Coal Plant Featured in Documentary and Coal History Presentation Co-sponsored by Clean Power CoalitionJan 20th, 2020 by Clean Power Coalition-Southeast Wisconsin
January 23 Event is Free and Open to the Public.
Community Members Demand that Public Service Commission Deny We Energies’ Rate Increase, We Energies Shut Down Oak Creek PlantOct 16th, 2019 by Clean Power Coalition-Southeast Wisconsin
Ratepayers Angered Over Utility’s Continued Use of Expensive, Dirty Coal Plant
According to the testimony, the South Oak Creek coal plant is costing customers approximately $75 million each year.