Latest Articles & Columns
Two Firms Would Start Commuter Rail by Corri Hess
Milwaukee YMCA Changes Its Focus by Sarah Lipo
Lame Duck Law Adds Work For State Agencies by Rich Kremer
Bar Exam: Izzy Hops Is Long on Beer, History by Michael Horne
Eyes on Milwaukee: VA Redeveloping More of Soldiers Home by Jeramey Jannene
MPS to Host First-Ever Language Summit by Milwaukee Public Schools
Splash Studio Leases Space on E. Kenilworth Pl. by Founders 3
3 Most Popular
Eyes on Milwaukee: Komatsu Deal Includes Commuter Rail Station by Jeramey Jannene
Eyes on Milwaukee: America’s Largest Urban Manufacturing Proposal? by Jeramey Jannene
Murphy’s Law: What Will Scott Walker’s Legacy Be? by Bruce Murphy
- Get members-only benefits
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
- blurondo on The State of Politics: 5 Reasons for Republican Power Play
- JE Brown on Lame Duck Law Adds Work For State Agencies
- Thomas Martinsen on Murphy’s Law: What Will Scott Walker’s Legacy Be?
- Thomas Martinsen on Great Lakes Compact Council Passes Changes
- Thomas Martinsen on Rep. Greta Neubauer and WI Working Families Hold Town Hall Meeting in Speaker Rovin Vos’ District
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2018, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.