Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
- Address: 1100 S. 5th St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Website: https://www.milwaukeepreservationalliance.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/milw_prsrvation
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MilwaukeePreservation/
People Associated With Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
- Sep 8th, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 28th, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 16th, 2023 by Emma Rudd
- May 5th, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 3rd, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 18th, 2023 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
Preservationist and architectural design professional Emelia Rudd to carry MPA forward.
- Gov. Walker’s historic tax credit cap proposal removed from budget - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan