Commonly referred to as CARW. Led by Tracy Johnson.
- Apr 23rd, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 1st, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 30th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 24th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin
Together, this group will discuss the state’s critical transportation issues and seek solutions to these challenges.
The region’s aggregate equalized property values totaled $194 billion in 2018.
- Retail real estate market strong, industrial numbers slip in 3rd quarter - Oct 23rd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Former Mayor John Norquist: ‘Bucks should back off from closing Fourth Street - Sep 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Milwaukee Bucks, CARW not taking sides in debate over stripping County Board’s land sale power - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan