Bray Architects is a architecture firm located at 829 S. 1st St. in the Walker’s Point neighborhood.
Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
Bray has a second office in the City of Sheboygan.
- Address: 829 S. 1st St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-226-0200
- Website: http://www.brayarch.com
People Associated With Bray Architects
- Feb 15th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 26th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 24th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 12th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 9th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bray Architects
The projected cost of the new school is between $20 million and $25 million.
Green Infrastructure Guidebook for Schools Receives Award By American Planning Association – Wisconsin ChapterNov 2nd, 2017 by GRAEF
American Planning Association – Wisconsin Chapter recognizes team’s innovative planning efforts