Originally built in 1917 with two additional floors added in 1920.
ROW Occupancy Permit.
Content referencing 810 N. Plankinton Ave
Dramatic change means owners of Red Lion also own Trocadero, giving them both bars on "Tannery Row."Dec 20th, 2014 by Michael Horne
Building data on this page, including assessment information, was last updated on January 26, 2019
See somthing wrong? Want to report an issue? Contact us.