Free Tickets to Bittercube’s Cocktail Class
Urban Milwaukee members can get tickets to a virtual cocktail class hosted by Bittercube.
On Friday, August 28 at 6:00 p.m., local bitters producer Bittercube is hosting a virtual cocktail class with Tapped Maple Syrup.
The team at Bittercube will be chatting with special guest Jeremy Solin, proprietor of Tapped Maple Syrup, as they launch their new collaboration Tapped Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters Cocktail Syrup. For five generations, Tapped has been crafting Maple Syrup from the Solin family’s heritage forest of maple trees, near Neva, Wisconsin. They will chat about the history of the syrup, how it’s made and show how to use it in two cocktails.
The cocktails they will make are a Smoked Maple Old Fashioned and the Scarlet Lion, an update of the obscure classic Lion’s Tail. And we want our interested members to be able to attend.
If would like to join the virtual class, you can click here to pick up a ticket, valued at $10 each, while supplies last.
Optional cocktail kits for the class are sold separately. Cocktail kits must be picked up at the Bittercube headquarters at 4828 W. Lisbon Ave. in Milwaukee’s Uptown Neighborhood. Kits can be picked up between Wednesday, August 26 and Friday, August 28 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. A virtual link will be emailed once you have reserved your spot in the class.
These tickets will not last long, so reserve your spot while you can!
Not yet a member of Urban Milwaukee?
Urban Milwaukee offers the city’s only news-site membership program, with many perks such as this one. By becoming a member, not only will you help support Urban Milwaukee’s journalism, but you’ll help us continue to grow our publication, which now publishes more than 75 stories and 100 press releases per week.
This event is only one of the great perks you get by becoming an Urban Milwaukee member. Here are just a few others:
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other great events as they become available through our partners
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, when we rebuild post-fire
- The ability to comment on articles
- Completely ad-free content on our website and daily newsletter
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
All of this is just $9/month, or $99 per year. Signing up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at any time. Join us today. Once you’ve become a member, you can follow this link to claim your ticket, or a cocktail kit.