Become a Member While Waiting For Election Results
Vote now for quality journalism at a bargain rate.
The Partisan Primary is officially upon here in Wisconsin. Once again Urban Milwaukee wants to remind all citizens just how vital it is to vote, and Urban Milwaukee is also here to give you all the information you need to cast your ballot with confidence: Check out our rundown of all the candidates that will appear on your ballot.
Already voted and are waiting (im)patiently on the results? Keep checking in with Urban Milwaukee as we will be publishing data as soon as it becomes available to us. In the meantime, why don’t you grab an Urban Milwaukee annual membership, on sale in honor of election day. By becoming a member, you can help our publication grow, like we just did with our new full-time reporter Graham Kilmer, which will help us ensure we will have someone on the frontlines of all election results and updates. And look to Urban Milwaukee for how to find your polling location, how to get an absentee ballot, and what voting will look like during a pandemic.
And for only the next few days, you can get an annual membership for $77 for your first year. Use code PARTISANPRIMARY during check out to get $22 off of your first year.
What else do you get by becoming a member?
- Completely ad-free content on our website and daily newsletter
- The ability to comment on articles
- Tickets to our members-only virtual events, like our Virtual Q+A with Common Council President Cavalier Johnson, happening this Thursday at 5:30 p.m.
- The ability to grab free tickets to events and deals from local businesses like our cocktail kit and class giveaway with Bittercube
- 10% off of everything at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, when we re -open it.
- Perhaps most importantly, the knowledge that you are keeping local journalism alive.
So as you wait for election results to come in, become a member of Urban Milwaukee while this sale is still running! Our members’ support helps us to publish more than 75 articles and 100 press releases per week. They have allowed us to remain a fiercely independent local news source that continues to deliver high quality, and well researched news to Milwaukee readers. By becoming a member, you will be voting for good journalism and helping us continue build the kind of quality news publication this city needs and deserves.