Last Call for Virtual Q+A With Rep. Bowen
Jeramey Jannene interviews state legislator and you can ask questions, too. Free tickets for members!
It’s happening soon! Now is your last chance to get your tickets to our Virtual Q+A with State Rep. David Bowen. On July 30 at 5:30 p.m. Urban Milwaukee President Jeramey Jannene will be chatting with Bowen about his time in office and his participation in recent protests. There should be no shortage of stuff to discuss. Listen in and ask Rep. Bowen a question for yourself.
However, the only way to attend this event is if you RSVP and get the connected link. Click here to reserve your spot and then at 5:30 p.m. this Thursday click our zoom link and join in. We hope to see you there!
Not yet a member of Urban Milwaukee?
Urban Milwaukee offers the city’s only news-site membership program, with many perks such as this one. By becoming a member, you will not only help support Urban Milwaukee’s journalism, but help us continue to grow our publication, which now publishes more than 75 stories and 100 press releases per week.
This event is only one of the great perks you get by becoming an Urban Milwaukee member. Here are just a few others:
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other great events as they become available through our partners
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- Complete ad-free content on our site and our morning daily newsletters
- The ability to comment on articles
All of this is just $9/month, or $99 per year. Signing up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at any time. Join us today. Once you’ve become a member, you can follow this link to claim your tickets.
- Op Ed: Chauvin Verdict Offers Glimmer of Hope - Angela Lang and Milwaukee BLOC Team - Apr 25th, 2021
- Protesters Rally After Chauvin Verdict - Graham Kilmer - Apr 21st, 2021
- Supervisor Taylor Statement on Derek Chauvin Guilty Verdict - Sup. Sequanna Taylor - Apr 21st, 2021
- Accountability should not be such a rare commodity - Ald. Milele Coggs - Apr 21st, 2021
- Statement on the verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial - Ald. Chantia Lewis - Apr 20th, 2021
- Statement from Milwaukee Police Department on Derek Chauvin Verdict - Milwaukee Police Department - Apr 20th, 2021
- Live Stream From Justice 4 George Floyd Rally - Urban Milwaukee - Apr 20th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Releases Statement on Verdict in Chauvin Trial - Gov. Tony Evers - Apr 20th, 2021
- County Executive David Crowley Statement on Derek Chauvin Trial Verdict - County Executive David Crowley - Apr 20th, 2021
- Sheriff Earnell R. Lucas Statement on the Verdicts in the Chauvin Trial - Earnell Lucas - Apr 20th, 2021
Read more about 2020 Racial Justice Protests here