Protesters Call for Justice for Vanessa Guillen
Vaun Mayes live from the march.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- Milwaukee Police release video detailing the use of chemical agents during six civil disturbance incidents - Milwaukee Public Schools - Aug 4th, 2020
- This Weekend’s Protests Against Police Brutality - Graham Kilmer - Jul 31st, 2020
- The Idea Activists and Police Agree On - Henry Redman - Jul 30th, 2020
- Protest Day 62: March Honors Ernest Lacy, Died in MPD Custody in 1981 - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 30th, 2020
- For Members Only: Last Call for Virtual Q+A With Rep. Bowen - Maddy Day - Jul 29th, 2020
- Statement on meeting with community activists - Ald. Nikiya Dodd - Jul 29th, 2020
- City Hall: Council’s Police Reform Wish List Grows - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 28th, 2020
- When protests go from peaceful to illegal - Ald. Nikiya Dodd - Jul 27th, 2020
- Resolution requiring MPD members to issue business cards to be before the Council - Ald. Chantia Lewis - Jul 27th, 2020
- Can Police Be Defunded? - Allison Dikanovic - Jul 26th, 2020
Read more about George Floyd Protests here