CVS Health Opens 4 New COVID-19 Testing Sites
All drive-throughs, all on south side of the city, suburbs.
On Friday, June 26, CVS Health opened four new test sites in Milwaukee expanding its coronavirus testing program.
The services are offered to both insured and uninsured patients, with no out-of-pocket costs. The locations include the following CVS Pharmacy drive-throughs:
- 3860 S. 27th St.
- 1316 W. Forest Home Ave.
- 5220 W. Rawson Ave. in Franklin
- 5740 S. Packard Ave. in Cudahy
Patients must register in advance to schedule an appointment.
They will be required to stay in their cars and will be directed to the pharmacy drive-through window or a location in the parking lot at a few stores, where they will be provided with a test kit and given instructions, according to a news release.
A CVS Pharmacy team member will observe the self-swab process to ensure it is done properly. Tests will be sent to an independent, third-party lab for processing and the results will be available in approximately three days, the release says.
This story was originally published by Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service, where you can find other stories reporting on fifteen city neighborhoods in Milwaukee.
- DHS Urges COVID-19 Vaccination for a Healthy School Year - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Aug 15th, 2022
- Milwaukee Health Department Begins Administering Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Aug 9th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Aug 5th, 2022
- MKE County: COVID-19 Still Rising in Milwaukee - Graham Kilmer - Jul 29th, 2022
- Public Awareness Campaign Seeks to Boost COVID-19 Vaccinations - PrincessSafiya Byers - Jul 28th, 2022
- Nearly Half of State Has High COVID-19 Level - Erik Gunn - Jul 24th, 2022
- MKE County: COVID-19 Level Increasing In Milwaukee - Graham Kilmer - Jul 22nd, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 22nd, 2022
- MKE County: Milwaukee County Has High Level of COVID-19 - Graham Kilmer - Jul 15th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 15th, 2022
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here