Celebrate Leap Day with a Membership Sale
In honor of tomorrow's quadrennial occasion, we're offering $28 off annual memberships
Normally today’s the last day of February, but this year it’s not. Tomorrow is Leap Day. The day that comes only once every four years! It is the gift of a little extra time to follow your dreams! We at Urban Milwaukee think this rare and special day should be celebrated more. Because of that, we are giving our readers the chance to get $28 (the amount of days in a boring and normal month of February) off of the first year of an annual membership. Starting today, and continuing through February 29, enter the code LEAPYEAR2020 when signing up for a membership and $28 will be taken off of your first year’s total.
The membership program offered by Urban Milwaukee is one of a kind. Membership makes you a city insider. Whether it’s deals on tickets, or invites to exclusive, members-only events; you’re the first to know.
There’s a lot included when you become a member:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee, WI.
- Ability to comment on stories
The price of all that is less than $71 for the first year. But you have to sign up by the end of the month.
Our publication continues to grow its editorial coverage, publishing more than 50 stories and 100 press release per week, and its readership, now at 205,000 regular monthly readers and well over three-quarters of a million page views per month. But we can’t do that and continue to grow without your support. As many newsrooms around the country continue to shut their doors, it is more important than ever to support local journalism.
We are committed to building a fiercely independent, powerful publication that champions Milwaukee and smart urban solutions for this city, as well as highlighting the best food and entertainment the area has to offer. If you think that’s important or you simply like being a reader in the know, we hope you’ll consider becoming a member. And thank you for reading Urban Milwaukee.