Make Urban Milwaukee Your Valentine
Urban Milwaukee is offering a special deal on memberships for Valentine's Day.
For today only, take $14 off an annual membership for yourself, and another $14 for your sweetheart on an Urban Milwaukee membership and spend only $71 for the first year!
We want to celebrate the season of love by showing how much we love our readers. This sale is for the romantic, yet informed. It’s for the loved ones who despise online ads while trying to read about local Milwaukee news, and it’s for those who like to take themselves out on a date with free tickets to events all around Milwaukee. Simply type in MKEVALENTINES when signing up for a membership and get $28 taken off of your membership fee for the first year.
The membership program offered by Urban Milwaukee is one of a kind. Membership makes you a city insider. Whether it’s deals on tickets, or invites to exclusive, members-only events; you’re the first to know.
There’s a lot included when you become a member:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee, WI.
- Ability to comment on stories
The price of all that is less than $71 for the first year. But you have to sign up today.
Because of you, our publication continues to grow its editorial coverage, publishing more than 50 stories and 100 press release per week, and it’s readership, now at 205,000 regular monthly readers and well over three-quarters of a million page views per month. But, as many newsrooms around the country continue to shut their doors, it is more important than ever to support local journalism. We need your financial support to continue growing.
We are committed to building a fiercely independent, powerful publication that champions Milwaukee and smart urban solutions for this city, as well as highlighting the best food and entertainment the area has to offer. If you think that’s important or you simply like being a reader in the know, we hope you’ll consider becoming a member. And thank you for reading Urban Milwaukee.