$25 Off Membership Sale for City’s Birthday!
Today only: flash membership sale to celebrate the founding of our city.
January 31st, 1846 brought together what was known as Juneautown, Kilbourntown and Walker’s Point into one entity: Milwaukee. The three towns were growing extensively, and on this day in 1846, Mayor Solomon Juneau was elected and the City of Milwaukee was born. It’s been 174 years since the our city’s founding, and if there’s one thing you should know about our publication, it’s that we really care about Milwaukee. To celebrate, we’re having a flash deal. Annual memberships are discounted by $25 — so you pay just $74 for the first year. It’s our way of celebrating our city’s 174th birthday. Happy birthday, Milwaukee.
Urban Milwaukee is home to the city’s only news-site membership program, which acts as a backstage pass to the city. Being a member is being a Milwaukee insider, you’ll be the first to get deals on tickets and invitations to cool, members-only events. And for today only, our annual membership is $25 off.
There’s a ton of perks to becoming a member, including:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to advertising-free daily and weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee, WI.
- Ability to comment on stories
The price of all that is just $9/month or $99/year, but today only, you can claim our Milwaukee Founding special and pay just $74 for the first year. Signing up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at anytime. Use the special code MKEFOUNDING2020 to get your discounted membership.
Our publication continues to grow it’s editorial coverage, publishing more than 50 stories and 100 press releases per week, and its readership, now at 205,000 regular readers and well over half a million page views per month. But, we need your financial support to continue growing.
We’re also responding to the many readers who’ve asked over the years how they can support Urban Milwaukee. This is your chance to do so.
We are committed to building a fiercely independent, powerful publication that champions Milwaukee and smart urban solutions for this city, as well as highlighting the best food and entertainment the area has to offer. If you think that’s important or you simply like being a reader in the know, we hope you will consider becoming a member.
Once enrolled, you’re welcome to claim our event offers happening this month, including the possibility to grab Ray Parker Jr. Tickets, while supplies last. Stay tuned for more tickets and offers.
So, celebrate with us, and join today.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.