Get Free Tickets to MKE Fashion Show
Become a UM member and get two free tickets to Milwaukee Fashion Week, while supplies last. $60 value!
We are out of tickets to Fashion Week
The 5th annual Milwaukee Fashion Week (MKEFW) is quickly approaching, and this year, we want you to catch all of the beautiful action on the runway. From October 9th through the 11th, the event showcases local and regional designers, models, stylists, and beauty professionals. But it’s not just about the catwalk, it’s also about the community. Milwaukee Fashion Week has partnered with the Charles E. Kulby Foundation, which seeks to better the lives of those affected by depression. This foundation is fitting as the week of October 6th is specifically recognized as Mental Health Awareness Week. So not only does this event include three nights of incredible talent and endless runways, but also supports the health of those around us.
Urban Milwaukee has a handful of tickets to this event series, and we want to provide you and a guest with free admission. Want to learn how important Milwaukee actually is in the fashion industry? Well, if you sign-up to become a member, you will receive free admission to the Milwaukee Fashion Week event of your choice for you and a guest, while supplies last. That’s a $60 value, on us. Once you become a member, you can follow the links below.
Our publication offers a unique membership program unlike that of any news-site in town. Being a member is like being a Milwaukee insider; you’ll be the first to get deals on tickets and invitations to cool, members-only events. And if you sign-up today, you will receive two free tickets to your event of choice to MKEFW, while supplies last. Once you become a member, you can follow the links below.
We have two dates and times available. Please read our products list carefully before claiming your two tickets. The following times are available, while supplies last:
- Opening Night, October 9th. Doors open at 6:30 p.m., show begins at 7 p.m.
- Day Two, October 10th. Doors open at 6:30, show begins at 7 p.m.
There’s a ton of other perks that come with becoming a member, including:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to an advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St. in downtown Milwaukee
- Ability to comment on stories
And for all of those perks, including these two tickets, the price of a membership is just $9/month or $99/year. But during this exclusive deal, you’ll receive free admission for two to the 5th annual Milwaukee Fashion Week – valued at $60! – while supplies last. That’s valued at well over half a year of membership. Signing-up is easy, and you may cancel at any time.
So, join us today, and see all that fashion on the runway, on us.
Once you become a member, you can follow this link to reserve your tickets, while supplies last. Current members are also eligible to claim these tickets.
Milwaukee Fashion Week showcases begin October 9th at 6:30 p.m. The first two nights will take place at Plant No. 4 at 219 N. Milwaukee St. And to see what’s in store, follow this link to Milwaukee Fashion Week’s latest preview article. And for more information, visit their website. And don’t forget, tickets are still available for purchase for MKEFW’s grandiose Gala event!