Get Tickets to See the John Scofield Trio
Become a member and see Scofield perform at Wilson Center Guitar Festival. $118 value!
We are out of John Scofield Trio tickets
Next week we begin the international celebration of guitar greats. That’s right, the Wilson Center Guitar Festival is back and runs from Thursday, August 15th through Saturday the 17th. For seven years, the Wilson Center Guitar Festival has celebrated the most profound guitarists of today and tomorrow with live competitions, cash prizes, and a special headlining concert. Many of the events are open to the public, however the headlining concert on Saturday, August 17th is a ticketed event.
The John Scofield Trio is ready to take The Harris Theater stage on the 17th at 7:30 p.m. John Scofield is known as one of the most popular jazz guitarists of all time. In the early 1980s, he played with Miles Davis before launching a successful solo career. Whether it be acoustic jazz, electric funk, or gospel, Scofield’s raw and rugged style remains recognizable. And, he is ready to conclude this year’s Guitar Festival with his great friends Steve Swallow and Bill Steward. Together, they are known as a “telepathically tight trio” that can be called legendary. And Urban Milwaukee has a handful of tickets we’d like to share with our members – for free.
It’s just another perk in Urban Milwaukee’s membership program, unlike that of any other news publication in town. Being a member is like being a Milwaukee insider; you’re the first to get deals on tickets and invitations to cool, members-only events. And if you sign-up today, you’ll receive two free balcony tickets to see the John Scofield Trio on Saturday, August 17th at 7:30 p.m., while supplies last. Once you become a member, you can follow this link to reserve your two tickets.
Guitar Festival tickets aren’t the only perk of becoming a member. There’s much more, including:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to an advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St. in downtown Milwaukee.
- Ability to comment on stories
And for all of those perks, including these two tickets, the price of a membership is just $9/month or $99 for the entire year. But during this exclusive deal, you’ll receive free admission to this special headlining concert which wraps up the 7th Wilson Center Guitar Festival, valued at $118, while supplise last. That’s well over the price of membership for the entire year. Signing-up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at anytime.
So, join us today, and see these three wonderful musicians, on us.
Once you become a member, you can follow this link to reserve your tickets, while supplies last. Current Urban Milwaukee members are also eligible to claim this deal while we have tickets available.
Tickets for this special headlining concert are available for The Harris Theater at Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts on Saturday, August 17th at 7:30 p.m. Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts is located at 19805 W. Capital Dr. in Brookfield. For more information on the event, visit its website.