Free Tickets to Lakefront Festival of Art
Become an Urban Milwaukee member and get two tickets worth $38 for fun festival.
We have run out of tickets to this event
Looking for fun plans this weekend? The Lakefront Festival of Art, held on the grounds of the Milwaukee Art Museum, celebrates its 57th year this upcoming Friday, June 21st through Sunday the 23rd. The weekend-long festival will feature 180 national artists, hands-on activities, food and live entertainment along the shore of Lake Michigan. There will be jewelers, painters, sculptors, photographers, printmakers and more. Visitors can also browse pottery, drawings, digital art and works made from wood, glass and ceramics, metalwork and photography, which will all be available for purchase.
This festival is fun for the whole family, as The Children’s Stage will host theater performances, singing, live music and dance. Kids of all ages will be able to create art alongside local artists. There will be multiple food and beverage options available, including booths operated by local restaurants, breweries and wineries. Festival tickets also include admission to the museum, with access to special temporary exhibitions. This special event runs on Friday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. And if you’re an Urban Milwaukee member, you and guest can attend – for free!
Urban Milwaukee offers a unique membership program, unlike any other news publication in town. Being a member allows you to be the first to get deals on tickets and invitations to cool, members-only events. And if you sign-up today, you will receive two free tickets – worth $38! – to one day at Lakefront Festival of Art, while supplies last. Once you join our membership program, you can follow this link to reserve up to two tickets.
Alongside free admission to this festival, your Urban Milwaukee membership will get you many other perks, including:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to advertising-free daily and weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10-percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St. in downtown Milwaukee.
- Ability to comment on stories
And for all of those perks, the price of a membership is just $9/month, or $99 for an entire year. But during this exclusive deal, you will receive free admission for the day of your choice at Lakefront Festival of Art, valued at $38. That’s just under the price of a monthly UM membership for 4 months. Signing-up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at any time.
So, join us today, and enjoy the 57th year of Lakefront Festival of Art, but act quickly, tickets are likely to go fast.
Once you become a member, you can follow this link to reserve up to two tickets, while supplies last. Current Urban Milwaukee members are also eligible to claim this deal while we have passes available. And don’t forget: members can also claim tickets to this Thursday’s Black Husky Beer Bash which will feature a fun guided beer tasting. More information can be found here.
Lakefront Festival of Art tickets including admission for either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, as well as free admission into the Milwaukee Art Museum with access to special temporary exhibits. The festival will take place at the museum’s grounds located at 700 N. Art Museum Dr. For more information, visit its website.