Free Tickets to ‘American Girl Live’
Our new members can get tickets worth $126 to musical based on famed American Girls dolls.
We are out of tickets to ‘American Girl Live’
Calling all families. You may know of the American Girl dolls, but did you know about the all-new musical American Girl Live coming to the Marcus Center? This 90-minute production celebrates the power of girls and strength of friendship in a story about five spunky campers and their fearless counselor at Camp American Girl, an overnight camp in the North Woods.
Inspired by American Girl’s iconic characters and their stories, American Girl Live is a premiere stage production, featuring original songs and unforgettable experiences. Urban Milwaukee has a handful of tickets we’d love to share with you and your families for a night of laughs, music, and girl power. All you need do is become an Urban Milwaukee member, and then follow this link to reserve your two tickets, worth a huge $126, while supplies last.
Not a member yet? Urban Milwaukee is home to the city’s only news-site membership program, which acts as a backstage pass to the city. It’s like being a Milwaukee insider; you’ll be the first to get deals on tickets and invitations to cool, members-only events. And if you sign-up today, you can receive two tickets to American Girl Live on Tuesday, May 14th at 7 p.m., while supplies last.
There’s many other perks that come with becoming a member, including:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to an advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St. in downtown Milwaukee.
- Ability to comment on stories
For all this, the price of a membership is just $9/month or $99 per year, but during this exclusive deal, you’re eligible to receive two free tickets to American Girl Live on May 14th, while supplies last.
Once you become a member, you can follow this link to reserve up to two tickets to this musical. Current Urban Milwaukee members are also eligible to claim up to two free tickets to this event, while supplies last. But, act fast! Because of its high value, we only have a handful of tickets to this event.
American Girl Live is a part of the Marcus Center Off Broadway Series, and will run from May 14th through May 19th. Our tickets are for the Tuesday, May 14th performance at 7 p.m. The show will perform at the Wilson Theater at Vogel Hall located at 929 N. Water St. For more information, including photos and a preview, visit the Marcus Center website.