47% Off Monthly Membership Deal
Sick of winter? Us too. Make this day a little more bearable by becoming a member for just $4.75 a month.
Sick of winter? You’re not alone. Kids don’t want to build snowmen anymore, the once pearly blanket of snow has become mashed and stained, parking is a disaster, and walking outside is an Olympic sport. We haven’t seen the sun in days, and we’re not sure if we remember what grass looks like anymore. We’re tired of Wisconsin winters, and want those frozen snow piles to disappear.
Yes, we’ve been here before. But, no, we don’t love it anymore and we are ready for spring. To prepare ourselves for the upcoming season, we began to think, just how much snow have we accumulated? We did the math and to be exact, this winter we are currently at 47.5 inches of accumulated cold, cold snow. To “celebrate” nearly four feet of snow, or about one-and-a-half yards of vertical frozen tundra, we are lowering our membership price until March 1st. That’s right, in remembrance of our 47.5 inches of snow, you can become an Urban Milwaukee member for just $4.75 a month for an entire year. That’s just about half-off our monthly membership price!
Urban Milwaukee is home to the city’s only news-site membership program, which acts as a backstage pass to the city. Being a member is being a Milwaukee insider, you’ll be the first to get deals on tickets and invitations to cool, members-only events. And until March 1st, our monthly memberships are just $4.75/month for a whole year.
There’s a lot included in becoming a member:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to an advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads a d a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee, WI.
- Ability to comment on stories
The price of all of this is just $9/month or $99/year, but today and tomorrow only you can claim our winter snow special and sign up for just $4.75 per month for an entire year. Signing up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at any point. Use the code URBANSNOW2019 to get your discounted membership.
Our publication continues to grow its editorial coverage, publishing more than 50 stories and 100 press releases per week, and its readership, now at 175,000 regular readers and well over half of a million page views per month. But, we need you financial support to continue growing.
We’re also responding to the many readers who’ve asked how they can support Urban Milwaukee. This is an even more affordable chance to do so.
We are committed to building a fiercely independent, powerful publication that champions Milwaukee and smart urban solutions for this city, as well as highlighting the best food and entertainment the area has to offer. If you think that’s important or you simply like being a reader in the know, we hope you will consider becoming a member.
Keep on trudging in the snow with us, but enjoy unique, local journalism for about half the price. Don’t forget, this deal is just until March 1st.
Join today, and here’s to spring.