Free Tickets to Tyrese Gibson & Ginuwine Show
New Urban Milwaukee members get two tickets to February 21st concert worth $124!
The multitalented Tyrese Gibson is set to perform at Milwaukee’s Miller High Life Theatre on Thursday, February 21st for a night of romantic R&B. The actor, producer, six-times Grammy nominated musician, author and philanthropist is known for not just his singing, but for the title role in Baby Boy and recurring role in the Fast & Furious franchises. With support by R&B star Ginuwine, this duo creates the “Love Vibes Only” concert, the perfect performance to keep the spirit of Valentine’s Day alive.
Urban Milwaukee has great seats for this concert that we want to share with our members. Urban Milwaukee is home to the city’s only news-site membership program, which acts as a backstage pass to the city. Being a member makes you a Milwaukee insider, the first to get deals on tickets and invitations to cool, members-only events. And, if you sign up today, you will receive two free tickets — worth $124! — to “Love Vibes Only” on February 21st, while supplies last. Once you’ve become a member, click here to claim your tickets.
There are lots of perks to becoming a member, including:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to an advertising-free version of Urban Milwaukee and its daily emails, a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee, WI.
- Ability to comment on stories
The price of all that is just $9/month or $99/year, which boils down to as little as $0.27 per day, or $1.90 per week. But if you sign up now, you more than pay for that with two tickets to “Love Vibes Only” valued at $124. Signing up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at anytime.
Our publication continues to grow its editorial coverage, publishing more than 45 stories and 100 press releases per week, and its readership, now at 175,000 regular readers and well over half of a million page views per month. But, we need your financial support to continue growing.
We are committed to building a fiercely independent, powerful publication that champions Milwaukee and smart urban solutions for this city, as well as highlighting the best food and entertainment the area has to offer. If you think that’s important or simply like being a reader in the know, that’s reason enough to become a new member, but this week you get an $124 incentive to do so.
“Love Vibes Only”will perform on Thursday, February 21st at 7:30 p.m. at the Miller High Life Theatre. Members will receive tickets in the “mezzanine” section of the theatre. For more information about the event, visit its website.
Stay tuned for more tickets and offers, and check our Members Giveaways and Deals page often, as February will be filled with them!