- Oct 20th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Aug 28th, 2016 by Alexandra Arriaga
- Aug 27th, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
- Aug 18th, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
- Aug 1st, 2016 by Christa Westerberg
- Jul 25th, 2016 by Steven Walters
Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Sheriff
General Transportation Aids help defray the costs of constructing, maintaining, and operating roads and streets under local jurisdiction.
In 2015, private groups or individuals paid $51,840 in airfare for the Milwaukee County Sheriff Clarke to fly to 25 events, meetings or speaking engagements.
For calendar year 2016, local governments will share an estimated $419 million from the state transportation fund.
The Sheriff’s Department Proved Their Commitment to Milwaukee County
- Chris Abele is spending early and often in re-election bid - Nov 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- Sheriff Clarke tries to personally serve Chris Abele with board chairman’s lawsuit - Nov 1st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- Chris Abele hires pricey security guards, upgrades to full-size SUV - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel