Thank You & Well-Wishes Week for City Attorney Tearman Spencer, April 11, 2021 thru April 17, 2021
Connecting ALL at the neighborhood level with the due diligence and STAMINA of our 1- year NEW city attorney
MILWAUKEE | Mary Glass, Chief Visionary Officer, Milwaukee Professionals Association LLC, call for city and county site of Milwaukee Charter Officers – County Executive, Mayor, Board of Supervisors, Common Council, Comptroller, and Treasurer to JOIN us, We, the Electorate in recognizing the City Attorney at the end of his SURPRISE-AFTER-SURPRISE 1st year.
City Attorney TEARMAN SPENCER is the 1st African American to be elected in the position. It is important to remember that we, the people, sent him to office with a resounding 69% vs incumbent Grant Langley 31%. Unfortunately, he has had challenges since Day 1.
FROM 3-MONTHS OF COVID – LACK OF PERSONNEL – DISGRUNTLED STAFF MEMBERS & MISREPRESENTATION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT CLAIMS, MISREPRESENTATION IN THE ALFONSO MORALES SUIT – HE COMPLETES 1 YEAR STANDING TALL.
“We appreciate your RESILENCE – CITY ATTORNEY TEARMAN SPENCER,” said Glass. We, the People, look forward to HEARING that COVID is totally in the rearview mirror.
We, the People, look forward to HEARING your office is up-to-date with:
- the PERSONNEL needed over a year from DER/Department of Employee Relations.
- REMOVAL of bad actors/non-team players.
- Removal of conspiracy theorists.
- DER formulating harassment guidelines for ELECTED city staff.
- As well as other appropriate behavior from our elected, appointed, hired, and donor-for-hire representatives of the city of Milwaukee