Summer Soulstice Music Festival Returns to North Ave June 22
Saturday, June 22, the East Side celebrates the longest day of the year and the best of Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI – The East Side Business Improvement District is on the final climb toward the 19th annual Summer Soulstice Music Festival, Saturday, June 22, 2019 from noon to midnight. Summer Soulstice, presented by Sol Cerveza, is Milwaukee’s hyper-local neighborhood music festival is a celebration of the music, art, and activities that make Milwaukee awesome, officially kicking off the summer festival season. Four Stages of Free Music:
- 1:00 – Golden Grenades; 2:30 – Luxi; 4:00 – Nickel & Rose; 5:30 – Surgeons in Heat; 7:00 – Dana Coppa; 8:30 – Listening Party; 10:00 – Lex Allen
– West Stage, sponsored by Milwaukee Film, FM 102.1, and Milwaukee Record
- 1:00 – Racine Pulses; 2:30 –Telethon; 4:00 – Brown’s Crew; 5:30 – For the Culture; 7:00 – Higher Education Records; 8:30 – Hot and Dirty Brass Band; 10:00 – B~Free
– Murray Stage, sponsored by WMSE and Urban Milwaukee
- 1:00 – Benny P Trio; 2:30 – Versio Curs; 4:00 – Zach Pietrini; 5:30 – Bryan Cherry; 7:00 – Soulfoot Mombits; 8:30 – Bootleg Bessie; 10:00 – Chicken Wire Empire
– Plus a fourth stage on Cramer Street, programmed later in the day, sponsored by Vitucci’s. Family-Friendly
Activities and Entertainment:
– Urban Om 108 Sun Salutations, sponsored by Urban Om. Kick off the longest day of the year with 108 Sun Salutations with Urban Om at the Water Tower Fountain Park at 10am.
– Face painting – BMX Stunt Bikes. Three shows of racing, ramps, stunts, and tricks. – Roll Train roller skate dance troupe. A uniquely Milwaukee treat of roller skate dancing.
– Adventure Rock climbing wall, sponsored by Adventure Rock. Test your strength and climb to the top of Milwaukee. – Mini-golf hole, sponsored by Nine Below. Don’t want to miss our on your Saturday golf date? Mini-golf on North Avenue.
Food and Artisan Vendors:
- Pedro’s South American Food
- Papyrus & Charms
- 414 Milwaukee
- Fantasy Face Painting by Inez
- Africa Alive LLC
- SS Peter & Paul Parish
- Funky Fresh Spring Rolls
- Barefoot Fox Design
- T.Best Kettle Corn Co.
- Famous Cigars
- Third GEneration Jewelers
- GILTEE Apparel
- Asian Fusion
- MKE Buttons
- CIVAL Collective
- Soul Spin – Spin Art MKE
- Latina Pop-Up/ Xeroine Illustration
- Tippecanoe Herbs
- Chubby’s Cheesesteaks
- Jet’s Pizza
- Rep Wisconsin Apparel & Gifts
- Happy Dough Lucky
- Inti Fair Trade
- Shred 415 East Side
- Milwaukee Candle Co.
- East Bank Storage
- Peppered Fox
- Nine Below
- KJ Flow Yoga & Art
- Reginald Baylor Studio
- Heaven’s Table BBQ & Catering
- Donut Squad
- Healing Henna
- Judy’s on North
- TBEY Arts Center, Inc.
Summer Soulstice Music Festival could not happen without the support of our neighborhood and community partners. The East Side BID is incredibly grateful to our event sponsors: Sol Cerveza, Educators Credit Union, Milwaukee Film, Gruber Law Offices, US Bank, Vitucci’s, Hooligan’s, Von Trier, Baccanera, Ian’s Pizza, Nine Below, Izzy Hops, Crossroads Collective; as well as our media sponsors: 88.9 Radio Milwaukee, OnMilwaukee.com, FM 102.1, Milwaukee Record, Milwaukee Magazine, WMSE, WUWM, Urban Milwaukee, Shepherd Express, and *INFO Magazine.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by East Side BID
Only One Month Away!
Black Cat Alley is Milwaukee’s original outdoor art gallery located in a private alley on the East Side between E Kenilworth Place and E Ivanhoe Place.