Statement Relating to 2018 Contribution to Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA)
In June of 2018, the WRA made a $50,000 contribution to the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA). In 2018, RAGA was actively engaged in supporting attorney general candidates, like Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel, whom the WRA had endorsed due to his excellent record on issues important to the real estate industry.
WRA’s contribution was not in any way related to any activities that took place before or after the 2018 election cycle, including the protests in Washington, D.C. earlier this month.
- Questions Remain About Derrick Van Orden’s Participation in the January 6th Attack on Democracy - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Sep 17th, 2021
- Will Donors Punish Legislators Pushing Election Lies? - Melanie Conklin - Sep 14th, 2021
- Derrick Van Orden Hasn’t Answered for His Role in the January 6th Insurrection - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Jul 27th, 2021
- GOP Candidate For House Under Fire - Henry Redman - Jun 29th, 2021
- Murphy’s Law: The Vanishing Courage of Mike Gallagher - Bruce Murphy - May 11th, 2021
- Op Ed: Liz Cheney’s Profile In Courage - Dave Cieslewicz - May 9th, 2021
- Two Wisconsin Men Charged in Capitol Riot - Shawn Johnson - May 4th, 2021
- Kleefisch To Be Closing Act For Jan. 6th Conspiracy Theorist Keynote Address - Democratic Governors Association - Apr 14th, 2021
- Rebecca Kleefisch & Ron Johnson Share Stage With Speaker Who Called Capitol Attack “Staged” - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Apr 14th, 2021
- Senator Ron Johnson Thanks Tom Nelson for Billboard near Mansion that Calls out his Racism - Tom Nelson - Mar 21st, 2021
Read more about Chaos at the Capitol here