Statement Relating to 2018 Contribution to Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA)
In June of 2018, the WRA made a $50,000 contribution to the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA). In 2018, RAGA was actively engaged in supporting attorney general candidates, like Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel, whom the WRA had endorsed due to his excellent record on issues important to the real estate industry.
WRA’s contribution was not in any way related to any activities that took place before or after the 2018 election cycle, including the protests in Washington, D.C. earlier this month.
- Back in the News: Bipartisan Bashing of Ron Johnson - Bruce Murphy - Feb 24th, 2021
- Senator Johnson Continues to Seek Answers About Capitol Breach, Sends Senate Leaders Unanswered Questions to be Addressed - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Feb 23rd, 2021
- Wisconsin Democrats Issue Statement After Ron Johnson Spreads Lies on Behalf of Violent Insurrectionists in Senate Hearing - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Feb 23rd, 2021
- About Impeachment - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Feb 18th, 2021
- Back in the News: The Hoax Master of Wisconsin - Bruce Murphy - Feb 17th, 2021
- Back in the News: Uline Faces Blowback on Capitol Riot - Bruce Murphy - Feb 15th, 2021
- Op Ed: The Lessons of Impeachment - Matt Rothschild - Feb 15th, 2021
- How The Republican Party Lost Control - Henry Redman - Feb 15th, 2021
- Wisconsin Democrats Issue Statement On Day One of Trump Impeachment Trial - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Feb 9th, 2021
- Back in the News: Ron Johnson’s Latest Conspiracy Theory - Bruce Murphy - Feb 8th, 2021
Read more about Chaos at the Capitol here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin REALTORS® Association
For every $1 of investment within a Wisconsin TIF district, $4.66 of additional tax base is created.